Tuesday 31 January 2017

I'd die for you my love

tfw you're supposed start a completely new class in less than 24 hours and have no fucking clue what you're teaching them...I have absolutely no resources to work off of. Literally NONE o m f G. Ok the people at work are actually unbelievably hardworking. I asked one girl what she was teaching them and she told me I'm supposed to be doing rates and ratios. Then when I asked her what resources she was using she said "I borrowed 2 textbooks from uni and bought my own, then took bits and pieces from the 4 textbooks to make my own worksheets."

Can people motherfucking not oh my lord I'm seriously not ok with this who the fuck has time for this. My students have the laziest teacher. I think I'm going to go to sleep and deal with this shit tomorrow I actually can't. Maybe I should go tutor early tomorrow and look for resources............

Ok I think I'm stressed.

Feeling ultra generous and ceebs to ask people for money back because of red pockets lol.

I have never watched any acceptance speeches from the SAG awards until this year and the atmosphere is so party like. My favourite speech was the Orange is the New Black one omfg they are all queens. Getting the feels because haven't watched OITNB in so long...I like Pennsatucky's hair!!
http://itspiperchapman.tumblr.com/post/156561380622/sag-awards-2017-orange-is-the-new-black-wins

Stranger Things speech got everyone so riled up holy shiet.

 The fuck was Winona Ryder doing during this whole speech though AHAHAHAHHA somebody help her
Woke at 6am to pick up sis from airport today lol. My dad was so annoying he kept trying to take photos. I drove everyone home from the airport in my dad's car for once! The airport is actually so easy to get home from. 
What the actual shit is Trump doing

Can you not do this you are not even poor can you go buy some new clothes to look androgynous in. Tbt to SAG Awards 2016 vs now omfg HAHAHAHA guys I can't sleep I need more gifs when you find such a good picture and it physically hurts your heart to not share it. OH MY GOD I CANT why are you real I've never been so obsessive over something in my entire life.
YASSSSSSSS protest against trump but don't go to SAG awards ok thats fine (I'm kidding its not really)

0 comments:

Post a Comment