Saturday 21 January 2017

stalker + fan = stan // Lucy's 19th

HAHAHHA THE FUNNIEST THING HAPPENED JUST THEN OMFG Kevin was talking to us about this chick at his English tutoring and he was like "omg she's so weird. do you know what she did?? she recommended some movie ... Susan ?? to my tutor and its some kind of LESBIAN MOVIE."
and Amy and I looked at each other and Amy was like "do you mean Carol?" and he was like "yeh that one" and we were like trying to hold in our laughter so much and Kevin kept being like "WHAT'S SO FUNNY" and Amy was trying to say "ITS SERENA'S FAVOURITE MOVIE" but she did not. 
*me laughing nervously but its kind of true*

***************

I'M SADDDDDDDDDD
I'M JUST GONNA READ THE MESSAGES HE SENT ME AGAIN
I'M GONNA START CRYINGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG
I feel like I'm melting into the ground
*sniffle sniffle*
when your friend's in love but you're actually an emotionally stunted human being

Juicy Lucy's Birthday

wow one of the most tragic nights ever.

It was actually really fun until Nellie chundered everywhere. NOT BLAMING YOU NELLIE its just what happened and I've been in that situation before so nws you gotta experience it once so you never drink that much ever again (even though you only had like 4 shots what??)

Basically everyone was pretty lit so when Nellie was feeling unwell no one really had the coordination to take care of her. In retrospect we should've moved her to the bathroom straight away but nO we left her lying in the living room until she fountain vomited green shit everywhere. Then someone moved her to the bedroom thinking she would just pass out but no there was more green vomit being projected everywhere UNTIL we came to our senses and carried her lifeless body into the bathroom.

So yah after that the whole apartment smelt like vomit and errrybody was retching and dry vomiting and like covering their noses. Joyce got green vomit all over her dress it was so trajeudi.

So much shit happened... Lianne and Fletcher were most sober/everyone else left so they stayed behind to clean up and look after Nellie PRAISE THEM if they had not stayed behind we would've had to clean up so much more and the apartment would've smelt 100000 times worse + Nellie might've died Krysten Ritter breaking bad style

Before all this tragedy we cut the matcha cake for Lucy hehe

Yah then ubered to Marquee and had a fun night dancing and stuff. Nothing that eventful happened I was just fucking tired.

When we returned to the air bnb we opened the door and starting coughing again because fucking vomit smell EVERYWHERE . Feng and I struggled to wash the bedsheets and stuff but the washing machine kept fucking up.

We couldn't sleep in the bedroom cus it was too ratchet so we slept in like the dining room. FD and I tried to sleep across 3 chairs but it was too fucking cold and uncomfortable. Slept at 4 something after waiting for the laundry, went in and out of consciousness until about 6?? and then left because the vomit smell was everywhere.

Hope Hosan doesn't charge us extra lmao. 

******************

THE DISCOVERY IS GETTING BAD REVIEWS WHY

Anyway I'm really sad but happy but mostly sad because The Discovery premiered at Sundance today and there's lots of new interviews and stuff which will be fun to watch but the movie itself is getting so many mixed reviews and I'm sad :( Also I think her and Charlie are over because they always avoid eye contact and took separate flights to literally the same event??? fucking stanning to the max m8
the trailer looked so good though why
ripppppp not that I expected RM and JS to be a shippable couple anyway

"Mara just does her normal blank stare while Segel walks around for most of the film looking as though he is lost." this is too savage .... also fuck you

************

if you are still reading this gold star for you for sticking around for my bullshit.

Don't Breathe

Dir. Fede Alvarez

I LIKED THIS MOVIE such a chill horror flick to watch with friends. Filled with suspense, a few plot twists and some stupid protagonists that you can't help but roast.

I think I need a rating system for movies but not a numerical one because I cannot allocate my level of enjoyment of something to a number. I'm fucking tired bye guys ily you all especially you doggo dog dog poops and cats and watched it a month ago and still fucked from it what is living

0 comments:

Post a Comment