Sunday 15 January 2017

Millennium Triology

Made a banana soy milk smoothie today cus trying not to trigger my lack toes intolerance.
Usually the berry one is nice.................................

Returned to tutoring today. 2017 another year fucking wanting to kill myself. I was so bored.My boss had to leave for her nephew's birthday party so I had to do my own photocopying and lock up. I felt so powerful omfg. I could keep getting copies whenever I wanted and I could do extras in case someone loses it and just *plays dramatic carol score*
literally me running out to the photocopying arms stretched out ready to press that 2 side to 2 side, black and white button

fuckity fuck fuck 3am haven't started marking someone save me

************

Millenium



Yo if you aren't interested in being convinced by this blog post on why you should read the Millennium trilogy, goodbye. You are not forgiven.

The writer, Stieg Larsson, died suddenly of a heart attack after writing the manuscript for the third book (he intended on writing ten), then the books were released posthumously. So basically (like many others) I am devastated because the story will never be completed and we will never know what happens to Lisbeth Salander and Kalle Bastard Blomkvist.

Lisbeth Salander. Where to even start. She is the most abnormally lovable character ever omfg I can't even describe in words. She had such a tragic childhood yet manages to not let any of that fuck her up and kicks ass without ever asking for a thank you, recognition, or whatever. Smart as shit, resourceful, FUNNY because of how unapologetic she is, unwavering moral code, gives 0 fucks, just ...................................................

“She went around with the attitude that she would rather be beaten to death than take any shit.”
She doesn't know how to deal with human emotions and interactions so when she has normal human moments your heart hurts a little because just UGHHHHHHHHHHH omfg I can't. So smol.

“But she wished she had had the guts to go up to him and say hello. Or possibly break his legs, she wasn't sure which.” 

“What she had realized was that love was that moment when your heart was about to burst.” 
 

Blomkvist is not that bad either.

The plot is so complex but not too complex that its hard to follow. Literally laughed out loud so many times. Just warning you though you're gonna have like no life for a week if you decide to read this.

This is one of those things where I've joined the bandwagon way too late so now I have no one to talk about it with. So can everyone read it?? Twilight 2.0 right here trying to revive a 2008 trend please someone help

ok I just checked WHAT THE FUCK the books from Twilight were released from 2005-2008 and Millenium Series was 2005-2007 goodbye is this what adults were reading when we were fucking around fangirling about Edward. Although I don't think this material would've been suitable for me back in year 5 lmao.

My only gripe with this is that sometimes book Lisbeth goes on random holidays to some tropical island, wears sunnies and like sips on cocktails and I cannot imagine her doing that AT ALL so its like really weird and takes me out of the whole thing cus she's supposed to be this weird anorexic goth chick??

Anyway, y'all should read it. We don't have much time on this Earth so we should spend it holed up at home missing out on social interaction and slowly turning into our own Lisbeth Salanders. Kidding she's so fucking goals I could never be remotely like her.


I don't know how to adequately express my rage at the injustice of not letting David Fincher and Rooney Mara complete the other movies in the series. 

Will never get over this tbh

*I can't imagine characters when I read books lol I only picture actors in their roles?? Like theres this female detective described as very muscly and looked down upon by her male co-workers and I imagine Brienne of Tarth?? and a rapist psychiatrist I think Jeff Goldblum???

OMFG FUCKING HELL I HAVE SPENT LIKE 2 HOURS NO FUCKING JOKE LOOKING FOR THIS BEHIND THE SCENES VIDEO THAT I WATCHED ONCE AND I CAN'T FIND IT AND IM ACTUALLY GOING INSANE I HAVE CLICKED ON EVERY SINGLE FUCKING VIDEO BUT I CANT FIND THAT PART OMFG IM GOING TO EXPLODE WITH RAGE I CANT SLEEP LIKE THIS FUCK MAYBE SOMEONE DELETED THE VIDEO I DON'T EVEN KNOW IM JUST SO ANGRY

0 comments:

Post a Comment