Tuesday 17 January 2017

Yeah the Connie!!!

My mum thinks that I'm becoming suicidal since the thing with X happened and also because I just generally don't like going outside and talking to anyone but she needs to just chill.

(this was my post from two nights ago when I wasn't completely sober)

What is this fucking trend seriously can someone kill it?

saying "Yeah the" before something doesn't make it cool fucking hell YEAH THE GIRLS!!!!!! YEAH THE SHOTS!!! YEAH THE ROHAN!!!!

I can't really feel my legs....

Anyway went to Connie's birthday party tonight HAHAHAHA it played out like how I thought it would --> with Feng making out with some random.

Sorry Connie I wish I could've helped clean up :(

Had a durry for the first time today it was actually disgusting lmao I inhaled it into my lungs only once but for the rest of the time only into my mouth because:
1. it tasted like shit
2. want the aesthetic of Carol without cancer.
Coughed like a motherfucker after inhaling it into my lungs it actually tastes really gross lol WHY DO PEOPLE DO THIS

What did I do tonight?
Joyce sprained her ankle and Lianne and I tried to RICER it but she wouldn't stay still so she probably fucked it up more???

"yeh guys remember to turn off the aircon when you sleep"
"what if we don't"

ok starting to sober up and feeling more self conscious now after Lulu said
I care. I care, Lulu. Those two kents are sleeping in my bed rn. 

nothing else really happened I had such a tame night. Accompanied FD on the grass whilst she cried her soul out :((((( then lay on the couch by myself browsing forums because why not.

Met Rohan finally after I accidentally added him on fb.

met Daisy who pinky promised me free ice cream at Burwood like gurl I'm coming for it.

Ofc updated Amy throughout the night

Our uber driver was the best ever like we paid him about $40 but he took a detour through Maccas and everything. After he ended the trip he still stayed for like 5 minutes telling us stories about his worst Uber experiences. What a cute cute man. Romeo from the Phillipines!! Should I get some sleep? Probably.

Joyce sprained her ankle. She didn't even trip over something we were at the bottom of the stairs and she just collapse on her ankle. and Lianne and I tried to make her sit the fuck down and ice it but she kept getting up and making it worse. look at this tragedy


Random photos

I think I'm really bad with children lol.

other than that....getting ever closer to watching Lion she's literally in it for 5 minutes though idk why I'm so excited

*******************

Tuesday (today)

OMFG had my first driving boo boo today LMAO I was reverse parking and I've been so used to doing it at Jimmys with like that thing that stops ur wheels before you get too close to the curb yenno?? Well the Woolies carpark didn't have that so I kept reversing back until I heard a loud boom and I was like ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm then went forward again. Got out of the car and found a dent in the fence where my car used to be. No damage on the car though thank buddha. The fence had so many dents in it already so whatever. 

Was supposed to go ice skating today but then I was like ceebs and Lianne flaked as well. Instead I started watching Goblin which has been pretty weird so far and lol not a fan of the 35 year old dating the high schooler (wtf). Also made some matcha souffles cus why not look at these fluffy things!!!
I love being obsessed with something it gives me a motivation find out everything about it.

Thank whatever deity for Indiewire ^.^

I need you. I want you. I'm unconsciously rocking back and forth help.
when u a tumblr noob but people like your photo

RM AND JP WERE ACTUALLY PHOTOGRAPHED TOGETHER LEAVING THEIR COLONIC SPA OMFG I CAN'T WTF EVEN IS A COLONIC HELP

Joe Mcgovern WHAT A BABY. I was rewatching La La Land trailer (I've watched the trailer many times but never noticed this before) then saw like a critic's praise about it and read the name AND DID A DOUBLE TAKE IT CUS WAS JOE MCGOVERN!!!!!!!!
HE'S SUCH A GOOD INTERVIEWER OMFG HE MAKES ALL THE PEOPLE HIS INTERVIEWS FEEL SO COMFY HEHEHE


LION TOMORROWWWWWWW and tumblr is killing me with these gifs fml

http://lordcrow.tumblr.com/post/154827680943/dev-patel-rooney-mara-in-lion

0 comments:

Post a Comment