Saturday 28 January 2017

Brains

Hoomans are fucking weird why is it that we can just look at someone's face and like it. How does this even fucking work like does our brain compute the distance between certain features then decide whether its in the correct proportions or not. Woohoo heart palpitations fucking FUCK what the actual my brain is so crazy and weird BRAINS ARE SUPERCOMPUTERS I cannot imagine the coding that is in there

lmao writing the most basic program for my brain like:

#define FULL 10
#define HALF 5
#define EMPTY 0

int hunger;

printf("Hunger level is at %d.\n", hunger);
    if (hunger < EMPTY || hunger > FULL) {
        printf("You are dead\n");
    } else if (hunger >= HALF) {
        printf("Eat a lil snack. Maybe a donut which you'll regret for the rest of the night.");
        while (hunger < FULL) {
            hunger++;
         }
    } else {
        printf("The last time you ate was two hours ago. Its time for another meal.");
        hunger = hunger + 4;
    }

Um I'll show myself out.......................................................................................

AYEEEEEEE check out Snapchat's "20 red carpet looks we'll never ever forget" ;) ;) ;)

Federer is literally fire I'm not kidding I will cry if he wins on Sunday ESPECIALLY if its over Nadal. Also Serena vs Venus for the finals. I don't think I was even following tennis the last time this happened. massive tbt

If anyone saw my Youtube history I would actually die.

My cousin bought all these Australia day decorations today and showed up to work early to decorate the whole place with flags and banners and stuff and it seriously looked so good then her boss came in and told her to take it all down because Australia Day is too political and he doesn't want to get his restaurant involved in it. wtf???? Why is everyone so butthurt these days. Maybe I'm being super ignorant lmao.

You know you're getting old when you don't scratch the scratchie because you're scared of all the crap getting on your table.  update I won $3

I want to be fulfilled but I don't know how to be

Westworld acting is so shit except for Dolores and Anthony Hopkins and maybe Beetee

This is what a dimple looks like by itself
Well now you know. 

********************
MOVIE STUFF
********************

Split (2016)

Dir. M. Night Shyamalan

I went to see this with Feng today and for some reason she didn't know it was a horror so her reaction was like wtf. It was so good though HIGHLY RECOMMEND. It's a psychological horror about these three girls who are abducted by a guy with associative identity disorder (DID - multiple personalities). It's more of a thriller than a horror tbh BUT ITS REALLY INTENSE AND INTERESTING. Also it's not supernatural so even if you hate horror movies you should still watch this.

I liked the main girl (she has a very unique face) but fucking Haley Lu Richardson was soooooooooooooooooooooooo annoying I think I'm carrying on like residual hatred of her character from Edge of Seventeen but she was utterly useless in this movie as well.
Her acting was quite shit as well. 

James McAvoy was incredible. For every single personality he would change his voice/accent and the way he carried himself so you could tell exact who was in his body at that moment. In one scene he switched back and forth between personalities and it was so trippy. 

I can't have been the only one to think "hmmm maybe I have DID". Fek can you imagine having that many people living inside you and everyone fighting to take over your body goodbye. 

Only complaint is I wanted to see more of the other personalities (there were 23 in total). They only showed a couple in the movie. The movie is getting a lot of flack from medical experts for its portrayal of the disorder :(

"They say the film stigmatizes the disorder and may have a negative impact on people who have the condition.
Elizabeth Howell, a psychotherapist from New York, said the film raises the potential for dangerous attitudes to emerge and for people with the illness to be damaged."

0 comments:

Post a Comment