Wednesday 4 January 2017

Please PLEASE

I'm sorry that my whole life consists of watching movies and books at the moment.

ummm so I'm learning to play the piano again

Last time I tried to play the piano was in my 3rd grade AMEB exam where I played well enough to get a C. Yes not even a C+. Just a C. 

Trying to play songs from La La Land cus they so nice and also Dawn from Pride and Prejudice which is my fave piano song. 

Nocturnal Animals

I was pretty excited for this movie after watching the trailer which made it look sooooooooooooooo good. 

I have never felt so unsatisfied. There was too much going on and no payoff. I think it wrapped up too quickly lmao and I did not care about the story inside the story because I kept thinking that it wasn't "real". I was more invested in Amy Adam's and Jake Gyllenhaal's relationship but that was shown for like literally 5 minutes idk. I also thought Amy Adam's character was a bitch so that did not help.

Tanner Hall

Finished Tanner Hall. The first 20 minutes are the cringiest but after that it gets a lot better. Also she actually looks like a 5 year old in this movie omfg. Good chick flick movie lmao like the movie tries to be deep and meaningful at times but it just doesn't really work. How coincidental that both Brie Larson and Tricia got Oscar nominations 5 years later.

Fucking Tutoring

Returning to tutoring in exactly 11 days the sinking feeling in the stomach is returning at random times of the day. Why am I doing this can someone explain to me why I'm so fucked up in the head and won't just quit.

Lion

SO SO SO HYPED FOR LION I'M GOING TO EXPLODE WITH EXCITEMENT FEK IT LOOKS SO GOOD

Girl with the Dragon Tattoo Book

THE BOOK IS SO MUCH BETTER THAN THE MOVIE OMFGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I LOVED IT SO MUCH I COULD NOT PUT IT DOWN IN THE SECOND HALF. Also the ending makes so much more sense.

Lisbeth is so much more amorous in the books like she's in love with Mikael and its just so devastating because he has no idea and just ugh fuck WHY DO BAD THINGS HAPPEN TO HER SHE DOESN'T DESERVE IT why.

Girl who played with fire has to most traumatising preface I have ever read. She's so sane for someone that has gone through so much trauma.
HAHAHHA WTF IS THAT

What do you need me for? Salander's greatest fear, which was so huge and so black that it was of phobic proportions, was that people would laugh at her feelings. And all of a sudden all her carefully constructed self-confidence seemed to crumble.”

She's so cool

0 comments:

Post a Comment