Thursday 26 January 2017

She keeps me hanging on

Y'all are sadists...why does my black party post have so many views do you like me when I'm sad.

I'm so unreasonably mad at my parents lmao I'm being so dumb I know it everyone knows it but stilllllllllllllll FUCKING HELL I'm just bored as hell by myself. 
Can someone just like my post so I can get to 300 notes ffs

wtf Nadal beat Raonic? Everyone hyping a possible Federer vs Nadal final idk how I feel about that because if Nadal takes one more motherfucking grand slam away from Federer I don't know if I can continue living on this sad sad earth fuck you nadal 

I have a new year 8 class on Tuesday can I just not I fucking cannot deal with 15 fourteen year olds judging me omfgggggggggggggggg I am not in a well enough emotional state to handle THIS. I'm in like the season 3 of my life rn

fucking sound like a 12vie my life is honestly not that bad

********************
MOVIE STUFF
********************
Watched the Oscar nominations live yesterday whilst halfway through a Westworld episode. Lion got 6 nominations yay but they're probably not going to win anything cus La La Land and Moonlight going to take them all :( Garth wasn't nominated for best director why he is so kind and nice

Best picture nominations I have yet to see (ranked by my anxiousness to see them):


1. Hacksaw Ridge - I legitimately got so many chills just from watching the trailer just then. Was avoiding all the hype about this movie because I thought it was going to be a dull war movie but this actually looks sooooooooooooooooooooooo good. ANDREW GARFIELD FINALLY NOMINATED FOR AN OSCAR TOO WOOOOOOOOOP!!! (only sessions times are 9pm at Entertainment Quarter Hoyts tho wtf)

2. Manchester by the Sea - I love intimate dramas plus want to figure out what makes a good actor (Casey Affleck) - coming out 2nd Feb AND I WANT TO GO SEE ITTTTTTTT. He has this weird charisma on and off screen like idk how to describe it. He looks so much better without the beard seriously GET RID OF IT PLEASE

3. Arrival - can't believe I haven't seen this major ragrats. these memes tho

4. Hidden Figures - trailer looks mildly interesting

5. Fences - there's this part in the trailer where Viola Davis is so emotional she spurts boogers from her nose lol (ok found it)

6. Hell or High Water - looks kinda boring and don't like Jeff Bridges sorry not sorry but has Ben Foster from ATBS!!! still not enough to sway me to watch it though

I AM MOST EXCITED ABOUT EMMA STONE AND RYAN GOSLING PERFORMING CITY OF STARS LIVE AND ALSO EMMA DOING AUDITION LIVE BUT I DOUBT SHE'LL DO BOTH THATS JUST TITF BUT PLEASE 

I'm literally in love with Girl with the Dragon Tattoo... I finished watching the version with the Director's audio commentary. I've seen whatever extras they have on Youtube but I NEED the 3 disc bluray version with all the behind the scenes because I can't find the one where she's like "fuck you I can do whatever I want"

Me: I should go out more
Also me: *watches Carol for the 6th time, spends 3 hours laughing at relatable Carol posts, learns to play the theme on piano, broods about how Carol didn't win any Oscars*
(yes literally have used this gif already so many times but fuck you I love it so much)

I have never watched a movie so many times and not gotten bored of it. Literally notice new things every time like an eye movement or a subtle gesture THEIR ACTING IS SO ON POINT how can something so beautiful be so under appreciated

lmao got 200 notes for reposting Willa's letterboxd review

Blue Valentine

I didn't really like this movie that much it just made me kinda sad but not that sad because I knew how it would end and was expecting it sooooooooooooooooooooooo yah. I wasn't that invested. Its a really slow burn movie. The end credits were beautiful though. Acting was so good I felt like a fucking third wheel for most of the movie.

would recommend if you want to be depressed

love is dead

Most anticipated movie of 2017? This
Rooney attacks that pie like a cake person, engineering such unusual fork scoops (she stabs the pie at least four times before each bite) that I started to wonder whether the actress had even ever seen a pie before. We all do weird things when dealing with grief, but I was tickled by the fact that Mara's bizarre pie-eating method still managed to leave the crust mostly intact: Even when she's plunging deep into character, Rooney Mara is not going to touch a carb.
Have you ever seen someone describe someone else eating a pie like this. Sorry for the recent essay length blog posts lately I have just been very bored. Ok going to keep my post lengths within a 1 second mouse scroll from now on. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment