Wednesday 7 December 2016

Moon Lovers

OMG SCARLET HEART: RYEO WAS SO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD Y'ALL SHOULD WATCH IT OMG I CRIED LIKE TWICE I SRSLY CANNOT
Its about this modern day girl that almost drowns in an accident then wakes up in ancient Korea??? She's a high class lady and basically gets involved with all the princes (srsly theres supposed to be 14) in the King's palace and theres so so so much drama. JUST YASSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Idk why I'm suddenly watching kdramas lol I just have lots of time recently. 

Had more bleurgh lessons today just bleurghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh I accepted a new Year 7 class tho starting next year I totally forgot I had resolved to quit because last few weeks haven't been that terrible but also gotta do better in uni so idk.

Wrote that part a couple of days ago so here I am now it is 4am on a Wednesday morning contemplating whether I will always be ... this blog is too public sometimes I worry about what others will think too much but I wish I could just spill all the metaphorical beans but sometimes they just have to stay in the can. I used to realy like tinned spaghetti for some reason. Hate baked beans though.

CrazyRussianHacker put a metal bowl into his microwave and it did not explode. Someone tell me why.

I wish there were more movies in the world that was as beautiful as the one I just watched. I love movies where you completely lose track of time and you get to the end and look at the time and you're like holy shit has it been that long already. Choo choo train. My eyes were literally glued to the screen and there was nothing that particularly stood out about the film but it was like I was inside their world.

Everytime I'm in this mood I just wanna be like Sandy and go out into my townhouse in my pjs, swing on some lamposts and sing "hopelessly devoted to you". BUT NOW THERE'S NO WHERE TO HIDE, SINCE YOU PUSHED MY LOVE ASIDE!!!! such a good song

Type backspace type backspace everything I'm writing seems so self-pitying and calling for some attention 

Forever the pessimist. At least I'm feeling emotions right now usually I feel nothing it is like I'm living outside my body and going through the actions all the time the same shit every day

I wish I could experience being someone else for a day and see if these thoughts float around in their heads too. But maybe mot because I would be more confused and think that rhat was how I'm supposed to be.

I think I'm going to be an artist or filmaker in another life.

Late night ramblings I have to be up at 10 tmr and it is almost 5. Love you all love me not.

What is love? Baby don't hurt me. Don't hurt me. No more. This post would've turned out a lot stranger if I had done it stream of consciousness style. But guess what, even my blog is not a safe place anymore.

Otoke?

When Mei comes we shall drop a pot plant on her head.

My dear friends you have nothing to fear. He is very near. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment