Sunday 13 November 2016

Treat Yo Self

The year 10s look so good in formal photos ALICE AO OMG HER DRASSSSSSSSSS YASSS GURL YASSS HER PROFILE PIC LOOKS SO COOL AS WELL DAT HARBOUR BRIDGE AND OPERA HOUSE IN BG YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSSSSSSSSSSS would attach pic but thats just a little too creepy

Yesterday

Phuc messaged in my morning like "do you want me to drive you to uni" and I was like "ok don't kill me". HE GOT HIS P'S LIKE LESS THAN A WEEK AGO OMFG. also he has his own car wtf such a good deal it was secondhand $2000 and it only had 50kms on it fml

We iphone mapped it and made it there alive but it took a while haha. also bought Maccas on the way chicken n cheese is love & life. Studied in the lib before exam with Niina and o m g Jing and Brenda were on another table and when they came over to say hi I just pretended he was not there.

BIOM exam was a joke lol everyone was talking and waving the exam around before it actually started. We had to go to the front to get our exam?? and he said you could start reading once you received your paper so everyone was just standing around with the exam open. BIOM so so chill. We all left early too it was 50 MCQ for 1.5 hrs. It was ok I guessed many many questions but hopefully won't be too bad. 

Then went back to library and sat on their table this time so kinda had to acknowledge his existence. 

Phuc dropped Niina and Brenda off then he dropped me off at Jimmy's ty phuc

Prepped work for the classes I have on Sat and Sun (LITERALLY SHOULD'VE JUST TUTORED THIS WEEK IM NOT EVEN STUDYING AND I SPENT SO LONG MAKING THEIR TESTS AND MARKING HOMEWORK FUCKING HELL $0 EARNT).

Amy & I bought each other Horse watches so we're basically buying our own watches as much as she denies this fact???? Mine is all black like the black girl I am. Also bought $50 earphones. I was so hesitant to buy them I closed Amazon twice before I finally clicked the confirm order button I WAS JUST THINKING OF THE EFFORT I NEED TO EXERT TO EARN $50 IS IT REALLY WORTH IT. Can't look back now it is being shipped. As Jessica would say:
Had a screaming match with my father yesterday because I was so fed up with his short temper so I had to match it.

Today

Parents drove me to my exam today (getting that Sharon treatment). They wouldn't let me drive so I was like "ok I'll just be late to my exam then" and then they succumbed to my blackmail because oh the horror we cannot allow Serena to fail because my children are not failures
Dad tried to show me how to drive to uni its not actually that hard eh.

I felt like photographing uni
FML. Didn't do too well for MMAN I think I did many things wrong lel so sad :( oh well lets now forget about it --> nek minnit 50 WAM. It was a lot easier than expected tho seriously though goodbye gonna HD nothing this semester I'm so sad

Went to mamak later with stephen and we each got rotis.

then went to law building and watched a random doco then dinner with fam at this chinese restaurant in Kingsford. on ze drive home i was so tired
now i am home and just started watching Mike and Dave need wedding dates.

update on bunnies:

they are fucking huge now. I am the best bunny I opened my eyes first and start exploring first. 
literally wat am i doing

0 comments:

Post a Comment