Monday 6 November 2017

cheesecake and bumblebees

Saturday

Studied a bit of math2089 in the morning, then drove over to Amy's because I barely do any work when I'm at my own house. Lied to my mum that I was going to teach Kevin even though he'd finished his math and chem hsc already but ceebs explaining to her about my procrastination. NEK MINNIT for some reason my dad didn't trust me and looked up the hsc timetable and I got so roasted during dinner with the Phamily. We were eating ribs as well. 
We were kinda studying hard ish?? ?? ? ? IDK I was trying to understand hypotheses testing over the entire weekend and dying cus it's really confusing to me. There are a bajillion formulas :(

Amy was making a gift box for Eugene to surprise her because she wasn't feeling very good (BUT THEN SHE TEXTED AMY LIKE "I'M FEELING A LOT BETTER"). That night, Mei drove Amy and I to Eugene's house to surprise her but I stayed in that car because I didn't wanna intrude. They delivered her little gift boxes full of cute presents like Amy's had macarons and a groot bobblehead amongst other thingos.
 
listened to Better by OneRepublic which Niina kindly recommended to me

Mei dropped us back at Amy's house and we studied sooooooooo hard. Amy slept at 3:30 ish? and I slept at 5 am getting confused about confidence intervals and p-values. 

Sunday

Woke up at 11 am, had a yumm0 smoked salmon sandwich for breakfast made by Amy's mumma and then study study study!! Ate a lotta things during the day like cheesecake as welllllllllll omfg.
In the arvo, we drove to Bankstown so Amy could practice on my eyes for her optom prac exam on Tuesday. We had a few technical difficulties but she did very very well. Kept sassing me like "see how easy it is when you cooperate?". 
She tried to invert my eyelids but people who have tried to makeup me know that I have the fattest eyelids in the world and we kept laughing CUS SHE COULDN'T GRAB ON TO IT. I need eyelid surgery does anyone wanna fund it?

Got gongcha and hot star curly fries then drove back to her house. Did more study study study, dinner then study. Lost motivation at about 11 pm cus my lecturer was making 0 sense and I was getting frustrated. Then drove home at 1am.

Monday

Have homework help in 2 hours and I don't want to go. Need to start doing some biom.

Other Thingos

I updated my memes page check it out. It will lift your spirits :)

had a sups long facebook call with Lizzie the other night and we were supposed to be studying together but uh that didn't happen

still waiting for the fright night photos to come out BOOOOO its been so long

0 comments:

Post a Comment