Friday 10 November 2017

use me up of all i've got

IS ANYONE TRULY HAPPY ANYMORE?!!?!!! 

WE ARE THE GENERATION OF OVERTHINKERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DO YOU KNOW HOW MANY TIMES I HAVE WRITTEN ON MY BLOG, "I THINK JOANNE HATES ME?" THE MYSTERY IS SOLVED OMG I FEEL LIKE A WEIGHT HAS BEEN LIFTED OFF ME
I AM LEGIT CLEANSED HAHAHAHAHAAAAAA OMFG JOANNE

deadset just had a screaming match with my parents over facebook. They were watching a live stream facebook video on their iPad and I thought it would be funny to press the sad react button for them. My mum laughed but then a few seconds later she was like how do I get rid of it and I just went in the kitchen and laughed.

That did not sit well with my dad AT ALL. He started yelling at me "THIS IS A CHINA VIDEO ITS POLITICS I DON'T WANT PEOPLE TO THINK I AM ANGRY AT CHINA THEY WILL COME AND PUNISH US."

his tone was so legitimately angry I was like "it was just a joke chill" and he was like "THIS IS NOT A JOKE THIS IS NOT FUNNY" and my Mum's face was so red and stressed because she was thinking of the reds under the beds and trying to undo the react and I was just still thinking the situation was hilarious but that legit made my dad explode. "DELETE ITTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" and I was like "just go activity log and delete it" and he was like "YOU DO IT THEN HUFF HUFF PUFF PUFFF GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR IF ITS THAT EASY U DO IT!!!!" so i went on their computer and literally deleted the react in 5 seconds
and I went upstairs and he kept yelling at me about how i can't joke about these things

people be hopping on planes already and I'm like I have 3 exams left

soz for the spam MY MATH EXAM IS TOMORROW AND IM REALLY FUCKING SCREWED AND MY COPING MECHANISM IS TO BLOG



IM STRESSED ENOUGH AS IT IS FFFFFFFSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment