Friday 3 November 2017

The Thrill of It All

Today

Fucked up MMAN!!!! Couldn't study for it any more than I did tho fml l l l l l  lllllllllllllllllllll. Funny how optimistic I was yesterday.

After my exam, was depressed and went to Matthews to "study". Split the buy 1 get 1 free foot long sub with Phuc cus its World Sandwich Day today wowzers. Meatball is the only sub I have ever gotten from Subway and I will never get anything else. Watched Sam Smith's carpool karaoke with Fifth Harmony and asdfghjkl; at how beautiful his voice is. Dragged Andy's fat ass up to Matthews too and we both did nothing. He searched his name on my blog again and was just scrolling through looking for anything related to him. Got to the first retreat post and we died:
I forgot about that. Also scrolled through my "Best Sad Memes" tab with him and he was like WHY ARE YOU SO SAD and I was like IM NOT SAD ITS JUST MY HUMOUR grrrrrrrr. hmm also nothing has changed
On my way home now on the train. I'm feeling a little tired and a lotta disappointed. Gotta get over this slump and start studying for my other exams to balance out the inevitable credit I'm going to get for MMAN.

he actually fit into my vroom vroom jumper

The Thrill of It All

Sam Smith's album is finally out and I'm loving it.
  1. Too Good At Goodbyes: Too Good at Writing Good Songs amirite
  2. Say It First: already my favourite song on my album. the song you'd listen to after a really good day (but also right before you go to bed) and you're just in love with life
  3. One Last Song: what a jam. I'm grooving to this (the tiniest bit generic perhaps???). Yes the gospel choir.
  4. Midnight Train: song for the lonely times when you're pretending you're in a movie (see lonely train rides).
  5. Burning: its a maybe no from me
  6. HIM: holy fuckkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk he's becoming an icon these lyrics have me feeling things...
  7. Baby, You Make Me Crazy: lmao after HIM I am underwhelmed sorry BUT this is such a vanilla relatable song
  8. No Peace - YEBBA: idk who this YEBBA is but she can sing. Such a screamy song... I think I will eventually like this one but right now its aight.
  9. Palace: by Hayley Kiy- oh wait. The verses are sooooooooooooo beautiful :'( the guitar in the background is giving me mad hallelujah vibes. My 2nd favourite song? Why does the chorus have to be so underwhelming though??
  10. Pray: Already heard this one and it was pretty meh... praAAAAaaaAAAaaAaAaaaAAAaAAaaaaaAaaAaAAYYYYYYYYYYYY
  11. Nothing Left For You: ok not gonna lie they're starting to all blend together but again I'm feeling the gospel choir behind me I can see myself attempting to sing this in the shower. I GAVE I GAVE MY HEART MY HEART. Stop giving your heart out to people. Sam they don't deserve you. Give them concert tickets maybe they will love you then. 
  12. The Thrill of It All: beautiful :) literally the Purpose of this album. A nice ballad that isn't that catchy but very very soulful. 
  13. Scars: I am digging the pre-chorus. I'm going to learn this on guitar. ok nvm its not that good. ok nvm I change my mind again its good.
  14. One Day At A Time: NAH FUCK THAT I'm learning this one on guitar. The Fault In Our Stars except Sam Smith is Ansel Elgort and the guy from 13 Reasons Why is Shailene Woodley... mhmmmmmmmm this is the wedding song of the album. THIS IS SO ROMANTIC.

Yesterday

[all was written last night back when I had hope]
I made a spreadsheet a few weeks ago when I was procrastinating. It automatically works out what mark I need to get in finals to get my HD WAM back and..... its not looking good. This is such a nerdy thing to do l m a o I have a life I swear

Goal Overall Mark Goal Final Mark Out of % to get in Final
MATH2089 86 52 60 86.56
MMAN2300 86 36 40 89.25
MTRN2500 86 43 50 86.00
BIOM9420 86 58 70 82.74
THE ONE IN RED IS THE ONE TOMORROW AND I'M BLOGGING INSTEAD OF STUDYING FOR ITTTTTTT HAHAHAH how tf am I going to get 36/40 tis a good one.

@serenaisfly_

If I still used twitter to actually tweet:

My neighbours are probably so annoyed at me because I keep singing Nirvana by Sam Smith and I sound like I'm getting tortured.

Freaked out because I was an idiot and blocked my websites until the 2nd of December instead of November. I was like I cannot survive without tumblr/twitter/blogger for an entire month.

How can Rose and Rosie make me so happy? I'm crying its 2am and like my exam is in 12 hours but I'm watching them instead and just laughing so hardddddddddddddd

I have absolutely 0 motivation to do any more study what is wrong with me

0 comments:

Post a Comment