Friday 24 November 2017

what a lovely day // Melodrama

On Tuesday night I was playing tennis with Phuc, AMY lim, Khang and Daren and we were having a pree good time until Phuc heard a bang and looked over at his parked car. There were a group of 4 people crowded around his windscreen and there were pointing at something in his car. Phuc yells out “OI WHAT ARE YOU DOING” and then they stare at us and like slowly walk off??

We go out to check the car and there’s a 10cm crack on his windscreen O_O We deliberated whether to call the police or not cus we thought there wouldn’t be anything they could do. Nek minnit Phuc’s friend who was at Fairfield station and coincidentally asked Phuc for a lift before, messaged Phuc being like “yo there are a shady looking group of teenagers here” and he described them and then we were like yuppp its defs them.

Phuc told the popo to go to Fairfield station and he jumped into my car and drove us all there. It was basically a stakeout loool we were just sat in the car watching the delinquents across the road. Phuc and Khoa wanted to punch ons and kick ons but AMY Lim and I were like... uhhh... don’t want to die tonight like during exams maybe but now not so much xD

Police get there and start questioning them but they weren’t admitting anything so the police took our statements cus if at least one of us say we saw them then thats enough to get em locked up. Rip tho because they were under 18 so the police couldn’t drag their asses to jail straight away. Have to go through legal services and stuff cus they’re minors?? Idk. Anyway I felt like I was on some tv show last night some svu csi shit. Thought we were gna get shanked when the teenagers walked past us but the police were right behind so it was fine. The police were like “pretty sure the guy in the red hoodie did it cus he’s a little shit” then the delinquents were still loitering around so the officer said “GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!”
We had a maccas party whilst we were waiting for them to finish questioning 😂  Vivian joined us as well cus she was coming home from Strathfield and when everything was resolved I drove Viv and Amy Lim home. When a night of wholesome tennis ends with police and Maccas. oh well it was an experience
VSA is doing a Secret Santa
Remember when I had a meltdown last year over the Uweza Foundation and Kenyan children so I made Lulu donate to the charity as my kk gift?? 

Perfect Places

Yesterday was Lorde's Melodrama tour!! I wasn't going to go because no tickets but then Selina's sister's friend flaked so yippee spare ticket. I knew Amy really wanted to go as well and seeing as I had nothing great to give to her for her birthday present I bought her and Stephen tickets as well. They treat me like their child and spoil me for my birthday and Christmas and even Valentine's day so I wanted to repay them. 

We lined up 5 hours before the concert actually started because Selina's sister Olivia was so keen. We were 50th in line lmaoooo and it was so fucking hot the sun was relentless. 
When they finally let us into the concert, Stephen was still at Hungry Jacks buying us all food so he had to sprint there and then they made him chuck all of it in the bin. He was sad about it the whole night :(
Actual concert was alright. We were in the mosh pit in the 3rd row from the front and we were getting so squished by randoms all around us but especially by this one white neanderthal who kept apologising and pretending she didn't know she was shoving us. Such a bitch omfg Amy was like "I wanted to cut her bralette" and Selina was like "I was about to punch her and turn around to tell her 'you're a bad person' ". 
gucci gang
Lorde was so cute though like she was so into her dancing and singing and just making sure we were having a good time. 
She talked about how today was the 5th year anniversary of her first releasing music and she was getting all emotional and just
Her sets and backup were really minimalistic but still so pretty. I just really like her cus she's so free and herself up on stage I admire that. The most lit song was greenlight though because halfway through the song fireworks started popping behind the Sydney Opera House
 literally the best photo we had >:( and you can see the neanderthal's stupid bun blocking Amy's face HATE THAT BITCH UGH

At one point she got off the stage and ran back and forth in the area between the fence and the stage and the crowd legit moved like a wave. It was like when the 610 bus lines at central used to shift side to side. She was so so so so close tho. Being so close helped remind me that she was a real person. Anyway my love for Lorde after that concert has increased by a power of 3. Bought a nice t-shirt as well to remind me of this sweaty night. 
Went to Super Bowl in Chinatown and had a filling meal. We were all dead tired from pushing against people all night and Stephen had actual back pain. 
@ all the money I've spent/will spend during this summer
 Slept over at Amys house and lazed around for most of the day. We went out to eat to celebrate Amy's birthday at this super expensive Yakitori restaurant. They had these delicious wagyu beef skewers that were so crunchy but soft but they were $10 for one omfg. Thank god I didn't have to pay otherwise goodbye a month's pay. 
We were all still hungry afterwards so we had second dinner at the pizza place next door. Also we met Kevin's girlfriend Cindy who is possibly the shyest person alive. The second she arrived she couldn't look at us in the eye and she kept muttering to Kevin "I'm so scared I'm so scared".

Something monumental happened today. I FINALLY GOT AMY AND STEPHEN TO WATCH MAD MAX FURY ROAD DESPITE THE FACT THAT AMY KNEW A MASSIVE SPOILER!!! I was so overjoyed y'alls have no idea. I HAVE LOVED THAT MOVIE SINCE I FIRST LAID MY EYES UPON THE OVERSATURATED AUSTRALIAN DESERT. It's still a 5/5 from me honestly what they did with the action scenes will be burned into my history forever. 
this was me inside my head during the whole movie but I didn't want to be annoying
uhhhh its 4am I should sleep now gnite y'alls I have a feeling this summer will be v good

0 comments:

Post a Comment