Thursday 24 August 2017

400th post

Monday

Had sweatshop for my event. There was a team prepping the veggies, another team making nem nuong patties, Vivian fried the patties, I cooked the vermicelli... and Andy did his solidworks assignment HAHHA rip. Lily cut her finger and I was about to put a band-aid on until she stopped me and said "wait I need to snap this to Bhav" -.-
Selz and cousin Amy went to buy KFC for dinner and they bought wayyyy too much food cus wings were on special. There was nowhere to sit in my house so everyone just sat on the floor in the living room. My afro haired auntie knocked on my door so many times and just started shouting Chinese and JoKhang couldn't stop laughing. Goo-Ma seems so psychotic to strangers. 

Anyway they cleaned up as best they could and left at around 11 pm. I washed whatever dishes were left over and had to put away the tables and take out the bin. Made the fish sauce and I tasted it so many times that I forgot what real nuoc mam tasted like. Mopped the entire downstairs and then it was like 2am. Felt so tired after cooking and cleaning all day.

Me telling the vsa people who came that there was v little mess and there was barely anything to clean up vs me telling other people the house was disgusting after they left

Tuesday

Nem nuong event was quite the success!! We were so generous with the servings at the beginning then 20 mins in we realised we were almost halfway through all our ingredients so we got a lot more stingy. 
Had Paul run down to IGA halfway through the event, buy more carrots and Phuc/Paul grated them on the spot. Paul transferred to UNSW from Cumbo and he was a v prominent PR in his Cumbo VSA so he technically isn't UNSW VSA but he always helps out??

Still unsure whether Jo wants to kill me or be friends with me. Went to microwave some nem nuong meat with her and struggled to keep the convo going cus I feel like she hates everything I say but idk she was also joking around with me at the event like I asked her so nicely to go promo and she was like "DON'T BE LIKE DAREN" and we laughed but also she's so scary
Finished serving at 1:30 and packed up by 2.

Skipped BIOM lecture and chilled on the grass with Niina and Jason. So wholesome.

Met up with Feng + FD aftewards, had dinner at Arisun and meet fresh. Stayed back at UTS building 5 till 10 "studying" with Connie and Bonnie.

Wednesday

Went to uni for my MMAN lab, then tried to start my computing assignment. Stephen and I realised we already lost 2 marks for it cus we didn't contact our assessors in time gg. Then had lunch at 22 grams with Amy and Stephen. Was pretty nice!! The cupcake we had was sooo good it was like raspberry and cream cheese. 
Went Ainsworth Building to study and randomly saw phuc, andy wang and vlydam. Amy and I went to Town Hall afterwards to get her stationary then went home. Made the stupid pizza gif u see below, then tutored Kevin. Was chill.

wow tfw my gifing skills actually come to use!!! Sandy and I are heading the promo for Exec Meet n Greet and we're both so ceebs.
lmao Sandy i love it
Um just spend a solid 20 minutes convincing Selina to watch Before sunrise hopefully she like and i don't die


0 comments:

Post a Comment