Wednesday 2 August 2017

hold me down

I was about to tell someone about my blog but didn't cus I don't remember if I've bitched about them or not
me mustering up the courage to start a conversation with someone on fb then refusing to seen the message until 30 minutes later which totally kills the point of starting the conversation anyway and I also think I've learnt bad fb convo etiquette from canada who just like goes to sleep mid convo??
i feel like I've been through this a lot on this blog lmao sozzzzzzzzzzz
holy fuck when you have a weird af dream and then see that person irl and feel nothing?? wtf are you doing i am on fire

Spent a really really long time with Niina today and like I'm so so scared of being awkward around her she just makes me feel very pressured to say the right things. Was supposed to go to my 10-12 lecture but I couldn't be bothered so I left my house at 12:30 for my tute. My train was really delayed so I got to uni at 2:30. Matlab tute was uneventful. Went to BIOM lecture with Jason and Niina and turns out there wasn't even a lecture on and Jason had to go cadets leaving just Niina and I. Y'alls don't understand how anxious I get when I have to be alone with someone for an extended period of time. The whole 45 mins my eyes were so stressed from having to look anywhere but her eyes. I feel like this sounds so mean but its not her fault. LOL ANYWAY we sat on Lib Lawn and played cards to pass ze time. This basic bitch had weird versions of big 2 and speed she knew how to play and I was like nup lemme just show u a lil smth smth us westies play called thirteen.

BIOM tute was so dumb we made our groups for the final report and we totally forgot we had to include Jason HAHAHA. I'm in a group with two really loud girls (i still don't know their names after spending 2 hours with them), Chris and Niina. It was so bullshit lol we just discussed the differences between a journal, commentary and review + wrote an abstract about what we did in the holidays. What a colossal waste of time. We played Bubble Struggle cus it was so boring. Our tutors suck.

Then had a VSA meeting + dinner at Time for Thai. IT WAS SO WORTH!! I was on a table with viv, phuc and matt and like we got 4 dishes and they were ALL $13 wtf?? Even this huge plate of fried chickeeeen. So much more worth than the city thai places. Food wasn't quite as good but like you're literally paying half the price so what do you expect.

twas chill and didn't feel awkward cus I hadn't seen phuc in a bajillion years and viv was tryna teach me viet and I was verifying their canto phrases!! Dalena drove us westies home and we spent most of that time talking about music.

today was one of those days where I feel v good about myself but like nek minnit you know I'll be posting some dumbass angsty tumblr quotes

Orphan Black 

I'M UP TO DATE FOR ORPHAN BLACK HOLY SHIT S05E08 HAD ME SO SHOOKETH I WISH SOMEONE ELSE WAS UP TO DATE SO I CAN RANT ABOUT THIS FUCKING SHOW AND UGH JUST FUCK CLONE CLUB SIGN ME THE FUCK UP

I also hate being up to date cus now I have 5 years worth of general research (interviews/behind the scenes/actor's Instagrams) to get through like this is what happens when I get obsessed with something it consumes my life and I spend entire DAYS on youtube. Just when uni is starting as well fuck me.


http://leighwhannell.tumblr.com/post/163592341816/the-floor-is-not-wanting-orphan-black-to-end


0 comments:

Post a Comment