Friday 4 August 2017

come clean

When Amy tells me to stop being so ..... dramatic 
Again the regret of saying I'm available all day then literally being rostered the ENTIRE DAY omfg. 11-5pm at VSA Foundation Stall today. Its ok tho it was fun. Gave out dem free jelly joys
Watching everyone promo-ing and being funny and natural and allowing the conversation to flow like
 ... can i have summa dat
Grabbed some dinner at Naruone afterwards (chicken was soooo good) with Amy, Debbie and Selz then had meet fresh. Viv dogged us to accompany Phuc to pool
SO SHOOK FOUND OUT ANNA FROM MY TRAIN HAS A BOYFRIEND NOW AND LIKE HONESTLY I COULDN'T EVEN BE SHOOKETH WITH ANYONE (except lulu cus she snapped me) CUS NO ONE KNEW HER EXCEPT FOR MY COUSIN AND SHE'S DATING MY COUSIN'S BOYFRIEND'S FRIEND AND LIKE WTFFFFFFFFF SHE LOOKS SO DIFF AS WELL like its her life idk why I feel so ??? but HOLY SHITTTTT 
I was itching to show everyone photos of them like my personal life is not interesting enough I have to intrude in others'

marking on a thursday night instead of a friday for once cus i gotta get drunk tomorrow to the point of blindness fuck yes

Breaking Banter... fav movie reviewers atm are on 10k subscribers and I BET they will be like sups popular CALLING IT NOW

was going to post an opinion about relationships but realised I have no business doing that so.....

OB

I am so very clearly going through an intense Orphan Black phase right now fuckkkkkkk I love wasting time! My Youtube history is quite horrifying. I'm still so mindblown at how they fucking copy and paste Tatiana in the same scene but with like her weaving in front/behind herself IDK im so confused and want to learn how to do it but all the behind the scenes offer very little clarification. BBC America is so generous to Orphan Black fans. 
most of the people who I've talked to about this show have watched it at some point in their life and stopped??? lmao at least once per season I've wanted to quit cus its gotten really shit but nah the love between all the core characters just fucking pulls me back. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment