Monday 29 January 2018

HIRAETH

Epiphora: excessive watering of the eye

see it in action
Me coming out of hibernation on Twitter because Roger Federer just won his 20th Grand Slam

This Morning

sitting in da toilet at our airbnb waiting for someone from VSA to call me for my video interview for marketing director. Sigh I just woke up and legit look like a zombie, the toilet is in the background and all our deo, toothpaste and facewash is on show.

A tad bit nervous for my interview. Fuck Precious just added me on Skype LOL I want to die.

Tonight

Ended up getting the marketing position. Literally only 1 other person applied for it. 
We went to Disney Sea today!! We walked 14 km lool I'm so dead. Japan Disney Sea was really fun though. All the staff had the biggest grins on their faces and were super polite. We were wondering whether they got punished if they were caught not smiling because they were so chipper the whole time whereas people in Australian theme parks look like they wanna kill themselves and I think that would be most people if they had to work in a theme park.
Lines weren't actually that bad. Longest we had to wait was 1 hour. During the wait for Indiana Jones I taught Feng and FD how to count in Viet and I died laughing cus FIONA DENG WAS HORRIBLE. Made me realise how up and down Viet is. The rides weren't that thrilling but the shows were good.

Also watched this weird musical in Japanese about some Shadow Land or something. Production was soooo amazing though for just a theme park show. They had two dancers on wires doing all these flips and shit on a stage angled at 90 degrees idk it was so cool!!

I feel like I can turn this into a meme
Had some oily af KFC that was 20% surcharge cus it was past 11 pm like nty prefer Australian KFC for sure. Finally found something that Japan is worse than Australia at lol.

2018 Australian Open ytb (yeah the boy)

(The boy being Federer)

Federer won Aus Open!!! We were at Disney Sea watching the Little Mermaid King Triton musical (which was very good fk I was so mesmerised when Ariel was floating in the air doing tumble turns and shit like damn... better than a light show) and it was sometime during "A Part of This World" and "Under The Sea" when I kept updating the scores and he raced from like 4-1 to 6-1 in a few minutes. 

Fiona saw fip's snap and was like "Why is Federer a goat?". I didn't know whether she was being serious or not HAHHAHA. Read that there was some controversy about how the organisers favoured Federer throughout the whole tournament by letting him play at night, closing the roof etc which kindaaaa has some truth to it but w/e the goat is here to stay
or he might randomly announce he's retiring whilst he's at the top of his game?? who knows. 

COULD THIS BE THE YEAR
LMAOOOO back in like 2012 when I cried cus he lost Wimbledon then cried some more when he kept losing grand slam finals HOW THE TIMES HAVE CHANGED thank fuck Andy Murray is off the tour and Djokovic looks and plays like an old man now I AM SO HAPPY
I'm so constipated h e l p

I'm so buzzed off green tea and don't want to sleep but have to get up in 5 hours who's ready for a random assortment of things I'm excited about! 

HAHAHHAHA THE VIDEO OF THE CYRUS FAMILY SINGING ALONG TO SHAKE IT BY METRO CITY (TRACE CYRUS!!!) IM IN DISBELIEF. Would link it but my net is too slow here ugh its already 3 am and blogging is taking forever.

say what? Rooney Mara is starting her own vegan clothing and shoe line? She can't even dress herself what makes her think she can dress others. Guess this is what she's been doing instead of MAKING SOME FUCKING MOVIES I'm so done. 

I also NEED a trailer for The Miseducation of Cameron Post it sounds soooooooo my type of movie. Chloe Grace Moretz's career is finally getting revived after Kick-Ass. It won the Jury Prize at Sundance so I'm keen keen keen. From the man the myth David Ehrlich: "Humble, poignant, and extremely touching...it beautifully articulates the need for young people to realize the validity of who they are, and even more beautifully crystalizes the moment when that starts to happen."

One final question
How should are we to wait before we're one?
When will the blood begin to race
The sleeping bud burst into bloom
When will the flames at last consume us?

0 comments:

Post a Comment