Friday 18 January 2019

Cambodiyeet: All By Myself

Wednesday

Amy was away again  because she was feeling sick so I was ridin solooooooooooooo. I spent the entire morning fixing this O2 holder!! First thing I've fixed and I did it by cannibalising another one plus a lot of fire and struggling. 
Then met Cambo Amy for lunch at Ly Hout again hehehehe. Fried noodles with beef ya heeeeee SO GOOD. Tried the Ly Hout soda and it was yummmm.
Then returned to hospital by myself and finally got to see the fridge that the nurses had been telling me about?? My homestay mum came to help me for some reason because she works next door in the provincial head department or smth. LITTLE DID I KNOW SHE WAS ALSO A FUCKING BMET but like she didn't even know how to use the screwdriver properly so I am thoroughly confused. 

Anyway, we looked at the fridge and it was a gas one so I asked her, do the nurses have gas? and she went to check and no they don't so like wtf why would they ask me to fix it in the first place??? no one knows.

then we tried to open a centrifuge but the rotor was kinda stuck and wouldn't come apart even when we used an allan key to like unscrew it BUT FUCK i did not know how big of an issue it was going to be. 
Then went home, hung out with the children a little bit!! they r sosososo cute.
Had dinner by our lonesomes today but it was chill

Had a massive bitch fest to Da Gurlz + Alcuin and omfg was getting so triggered. Then we had the funniest group all EVER we were just doing stupid stuff while Yiyi was trying to tell us important stuff about siem reap. 

Thursday

Amy had a fever last night so an uncle drove us to the hospital and then i went back to the workshop to continue trying to open my centrifuge. ENDED UP BREAKING PART OF THE CASE OFF WHEN FLIPPED IT OVER.  ffffffffs

Then we went to meet the director of the other half of the hospital (the admin side?? idk) and he was so welcoming and spoke like hella goood english. His room was like so big and reminded me of a ceo/presidents office. He invited us to a staff retreat but its on Sunday so gotta cut my planned siem reap trip short :((((( FUCKS SAKE 

went back home then had lunch at ly hout by maself then back to hospital to do nothin! Rotana (the BMET chick) tried to help me open the centrifuge again and we were both confused so we just stopped and I practiced my Khmer with her hahah

got asked to measure teh current of this 400 A thing goodbye no
then home timeeee. got a ride from Rotana hehehe and then she gave me a bike!! I rode my bike to Ly Hout and ordered a drink, bathed in my newfound freedom for a bit and then went back home. Found out my bus back to my province on Saturday leaves Siem Reap at 1 pm so i'll literally be there for only 26 hours sighs. WILL BARELY GET TO SEE ANYTHING >:(

feeling kinda shit over the fact i've fixed so little things and like bmet gives me nothing to do so fk. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment