Sunday 27 January 2019

Cambodiyeet: PeePee!

Went back to PP over the weekend (25th - 27th) with some Cambodian friendos - Tahnee, Viv, Stephen, Ivor, White Dan, Angelo and Madi. Took the bus on Friday afternoon from my country town. It took 5 ish hours?? idk was super tired after it. 

Had dinner at a super authentic Italian pizza place in Ballsack lane. Hadn't seen them for luong time so it was nice talking to people who were not Amy. 

Went back to the hotel and got a lil bit lit HAHAHA. We were just playing dumb card games and drinking. Kind of waste of alcohol cus everyone just went to sleep. I tried to hakk and stephen laughed so rudely because he was pretty lit. I only have photos of stephn for some reason

Da next morning, woke up to get breakfast at this nearby cafe that seemed like it never had customers cus it took a solid hour for our food to arrive.

then went up to the rooftop of the hotel and was greeted by this stunning viewwwww
Chilled in da pool for a while then we went into the sauna and had the best time all sweating and laughing in pain together. IT WAS SO FKN HOT
then went to Aeon mall 2 for carls jnr AGAIN and chatime. heheh then my favvv we went back to the decathlon area to play badminton. we got sosososos into it esp with stephen and ivor cus they scramble for everything. WAS A GOOD FKN TIME. 

Then went to red bar at ballsack lane, had a few drinks, then had dinz at yummo pasta place and drank another beer. Had a weird exchange with Madi and tinder came up but bruh felt so uncomfortable  
after that I think we went to a random bar by the riverside and drank more and more and more and then we ended up on the sloped concrete right by the river. saw some people playing badminton. I was in my own fkn world fked out of my mind. 

went back to hotel, watched a bit of amazing superman while doing face masks and at some point I knocked out. Stephen had to peel off my facemask and get me into bed.

next morning we all woke up so late. We had a 6/10 pho meal near central market. then i took a tuktuk to my bus stop and took the 5.5 hr bus back to pPpPPpPpPpPPp
miss my cat

htid was also on last sat and i didn't even feel that fomo. police found selz' nangs and banned her for 6 months rip

0 comments:

Post a Comment