Sunday 10 July 2016

have fun with her, Ryan


Yesterday

Went to ffld to renew passport. Someone told me yesterday was last day for 24 nuggets but it wasn't. 

Went to Chatswood to play with Amy. We had thai food - pad see ew and fried rice (yass), then roamed around Westfield and ate some green tea bingsoo. Funnest part was pet store because I haven't been inside a pet store in so longggggg I want a pet :(

Went home and watched Sicario which is one of the most boring movies ever. I do not recommend.

Today

Woke up after 12 hours sleep and went to Wetherill Park with the fam.

Ate Hero Sushi yay for grilled salmon nigiri 10/10
shopping
cabra to pick up cake for mother - so many people playing pokemon....

Grandma's bday dinner today with my mother's side of the family. Some Lebanese people were sitting next to our table (I would say wogs but I think that's derogatory and I don't mean it in a derogatory way) and they were swearing so much and it was so funny cus we were like this serious Asian family then next to us randomly they would go HOLY FUCKING SHIT!

Imagine them saying this in a really leb accent: "Hey cuz...that rainbow beef...."
......
......
......
"unbelievable"

NOW AT home about to start watching some movie :)

0 comments:

Post a Comment