Monday 25 July 2016

shameless

sooooooooo many comic book movie trailers omfggggg comic con  dis why i love u and nerd HQ you gave me another chuck reunion yass life. #chuckmovie

DR STRANGE LOOKS AWESOME
WONDER WOMAN LOOKS COOL. THE WONDER WOMAN THEME IS SO COOOOOOL.
LEGO BATMAN LOOKS FUCKING AWESOME
JUSTICE LEAGUE LOOKS EHHHHHHHH IDK I LIKE EZRA MILLER AS FLASH THO. ALSO YAY FOR JASON MOMOA WHO IS DOING SOMETHING BESIDES INSTAGRAMMING EMILIA CLARKE AND CLINGING ONTO THOSE GOT DAYS
AND KONG SKULL ISLAND WITH BRIE LARSON LOOKS EHHHHH
Started watching Shameless recently (Amy's recommendation) and it's really sad and funny. I was insta stalking some of the actors and omgggggg the main girl Emmy Rossum (from the bad phantom of the opera movie) is engaged to the creator of Mr. Robot!!! HOW COOL IS DAT

Finally finished teaching the 8 fucking classes this week literally RIP bye I'm so dead from writing reports and prepping work pls make it stop

also one of Jimmy's close relatives are in my class please let me die i can't deal with this pressur

I HAVE TRUST ISSUES WITH "SATISFYING" VIDEOS I've clicked on like 2 before - yenno when you don't want to do tutoring work you watch weird yt vids - and they were both chat but i the one i just watched is actually pretty satisfying
Omg I found this video of a list of satisfying videos to watch and scared me how many of them I went on watching sprees for on YT 
Slicing Fruit 
Swords and Machetes
Makeup Videos
Hydro Graphics
Assembly Lines
Kinetic Sand
NeverWet Spray
Things Popping
Calligraphy
Glass Blowing
FUCK YE NEVERWET SPRAY I WATCHED SO MANY VIDEOS OF IT IT WAS SOOOOOO HYPNOTISING
RIP uni sem 2 starts tomorrow

I am so sorry this was such a pointless post.

Recap of my day:

Subbed for Juliana's 9D class and they are so quiet holy shitttttttt I wish I had her class tbh. Then went on to teach my 5A and 5B class and it was one of the best teaching days ever...they were all so quiet and listened to my instructions. I feel so bad when I give them seating arrangements because I should be able to control them without seating arrangements but w/e I really need to be less caring about their feelings. So cleansed when I left the tutoring centre today because I finally moved this amazing student up to the A class after always raising the question and like not getting any replies...

I got home and was like YASSS done for the week but now that dread is creeping back up to me LOL I'm anticipating the shitty fri-sun next week already

I feel like you really do get better at teaching concepts after doing it for a long time because you pick up on things that the students get wrong so you can teach the next batch not to do it again.

my social awkwardness has worsened significantly i don't even know what facial expressions I should be showing anymore.

I think I need to find some more happiness in my life like idk maybe change my diet because apparently that affects your mood. but fuck that getting back to uni tomorrow ain't nobody got time fo dat.

Subbing for two extra classes next week...so total 7 classes rip and then I have one week where I'm not subbing for anyone then two weeks where I'm doing 7 classes again then I have to sub for Sarah's year 7 class for 4 weeks literally RIP

idk how I'm going to fit in Arc goes to the Snow into this hectic timetable.

Sorry my life is so stressful and mundane so hopefully after reading you will feel a lot better about yourselves. Kidding no one needs that kind of validation except me.

I've always seen the "guy hires life coach to make friends" vid in my suggested by never clicked it cus I thought it was be the stereotypical buzzfeed video that usually isn't that relateable but feng linked me today and I watched it and I feel like Stephen is my spirit human.

I leave you with a cute gif of my new ship Fiona and Steve from Shameless even though I'm 200% they don't end up together. I haven't shipped anything in a while.

0 comments:

Post a Comment