Thursday 4 May 2017

its just another day

I am obsessed with this song.
Uneventful day today. Math tute where I didn't really learn anything, ELEC lab which wasn't a complete failure this week (like we were lost but not as lost cus we accidentally connected the wires correctly for the first question which made the next questions doable!!), then bused to Central with the carry. 

I bought a $5 lunch from KFC at 4:01 pm (I could see the cashier about to open her mouth and be a bitch to me for being 1 min late but she just sighed and took my money), met up with Feng at tomntoms where I did absolutely no study (we just moped about how there is no news) then met up with Amy to get her mum's gift.

Then we picked up a strawberry watermelon cake from the black star pastry cafe outside Kinokuniya and wandered around the bookstore for another 45 mins. I bought her mum a frog fried egg mould thing HAHAHA it was so dumb but kinda cute. Lots of nice photography books. Amy found books with pictures of flying dogs. 
WAS THIS REALLY THE BEST PICTURE YOU COULD'VE PICKED PETER 

We went downstairs and there was this weird Tearoom opening event and there were a couple posh looking people gathered around just chatting to one another sipping tea. We just snaked in, grabbed some tea samples, looked around the store to make it less awkward then just left.

Then went to dinner @ Vapiano with the phamily. All the pizzas and pastas are so nice would recommend 10/10 but a little pricey and we had to wait for such a long time and it was only a Wednesday night?? This place is so busy shitttt. Service style is cool though they make the pasta and the sauce right in front of your eyes to order. IT WAS YUMOO even though, as Amy kept reminding me "the pizza wasn't hot"

Trained home and my sister was pissed for having to pick me up from the station whilst she was in the middle of her workout WHAT A FUCKING PRINCESS OMG complains about having to do one thing for me and how I "owe her" now
Got yelled at by parents for the mess in my room - there were tissues everywhere and week old milk tea cups - and also the mess I am as a human being... 

Now I'm tired and I have to be up in 5 hours. 

The Defenders Trailer is OUT
fuk mi ded I LOVED JESS JONES, LIKED DAREDEVIL AND DIDN'T GIVE A FUCK ABOUT THE OTHER TWO BUT ALSDJFALVELKJAGKJAELFKJADKFJ YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS. Netflix is smart... like if you've missed out on some of the 4 heroes you have to go back and watch them before you watch The Defenders.

0 comments:

Post a Comment