Thursday 25 May 2017

congratulations

Can someone tell me if this song is even good?? I'm not sure. I lack objectivity I'm just so obsessed with it. 
Had 3 hours of sleep last night because guess what I LEFT MY FUCKING MMAN LAB REPORTS TO THE LAST MINUTE AGAIN UGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH so many graphs to make and data sets to enter I fucking was so SO SO OVER IT. It was relatively easy compared to prev lab reports though

Handed it in, then went to WIE BBQ. We ran out of sausages halfway through our event cus the turnout was a lot bigger apparently.... saw Lianne and she looked like she was about to die. Poor law studentz. We actually got a lot of signups

Wow this is a sad life I was sitting by myself after WIE BBQ waiting for Beryl and then Lizzie jump scared me and invited me to study with her friends because I looked lonely. I COULD FEEL THE CONDESCENSION IN HER VOICE like I think she just felt bad for me and was trying to be nice BUT HONESTLY
Now at lib with Beryl and she's actually studying but here I am writing my snide bullshit from a dark room

SHOOKETH #1 - GAME OF THRONES TRAILER DROPPED

Yo this has this me so fucking hyped
Game of Thrones comes out the day after my last exam... is this fate?

This was such a popular opinion that now its become an unpopular one so here I go: may rage quit if Dany dies because I really want her on the Iron Throne even though she's a bit dumb sometimes and makes stupid choices but it will also be a bit predictable if she does win because she was the frontrunner from the beginning so who knows I just don't see this ending well for her.

The only thing we know for certain is this that this show is going to make me very upset.

Side note how have none of the main cast died tragically yet I feel like this would be a very likely statistical possibility because there are so many of them?

SHOOKETH #2 - THE BEGUILED REVIEWS


asdjkavdlajsdflaefalvdasldfjlajdfaldjfldfjaldjf so many gr8 people working on one movie just stop and fucking the "token male" colin farrell is so funny too. I love watching press conferences for movies I haven't even seen yet lmao


SHOOKETH #3

Trying to angle my laptop screen so that Beryl can't see me google "Beyonce waving"



0 comments:

Post a Comment