Monday 22 May 2017

lover come back

Friday

Was at Amy's house. She studied and we watched The Parent Trap and How To Be Single. Parent Trap was such an iconic childhood movie for me I would rewatch that shit all the time. Now I watch it and it's a pretty mediocre movie but fuck I have so much nostalgia I can't hate it. The cabin prank, ear piercing, camping trip scenes are all burned in my memory + the songs
 ICONIC UGH I LOVE THIS MOVIEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Saturday

Tutored, was v chill my kids are dead silent except for these two at the back who occasionally speak to each other and I tell them off when they speak for longer than 10 seconds because I can't handle noise so thank buddha for giving me this class.

JO TURNS 18

Went to Joanne's 18th birthday at her grandma's house. Got way too lit... here are some photos. VSA were supposed to all wear black because we predicted she would pass out and then we would attend her funeral.
yeah the VSA
Had a somewhat regretful d&m with Selina on the grass but I don't really remember what we talked about?? always suspected she was part of the Le family cus of the glasses but was confused because her surname as Le Khac and that's all I rmbr. Oh also I was lying on her arm and kept asking her if I was cutting off the blood supply to her fingers HAHAHA
 
Um I called Amy halfway through the night after I ended up on the ground cus Andy pushed me there and then apparently I said "hmm should I chunder" in a really cutesy voice then I just stuck a finger down my throat and vomited whilst still on the phone with her.
Phuc, Lit-ly and Will Sexton were the most fucked up
Birthday girl was on the floor 5 minutes after we arrived
Lmao Kevin tried to ask me for math help and I replied with 

"Im dur k"

Stephen was drunk from Shreyas' and called and tried to come meet up with me but I was too gone to respond so my VSA people answered for me and I think they thought he was a creep and kept trolling him lmao.

Parents picked Amy and I up and like I was so lit I remember walking out of the house with the "18" balloons still tied to me and I chundered in the car as well but I'm such a responsible drunk it all went in a bag. 

Had the shittest sleep I woke up every hour from 1-7 to chunder?? and it tasted like tar towards the end cus I think the chunder was coming from my actual stomach and it was mixed with all the acid and shit idk IT WAS JUST FUCKING NASTY.

Still drunk, I made honey tea at 5:30am  to wash out the taste then at 6:30 I woke up and chundered that out as well. My neck really hurts as well maybe from when I fell on the grass... Yeah around 6:30 was my last chunder sesh then I had a relatively peaceful sleep until 12pm.

Sunday

Ded, got roasted by parents for drinking so much. Did nothing. Picked up Amy from Bankstown, went to her house and ate some bo chin + pastries my mum made. I napped at her house for a solid 1.5 hours and had some really really weird dreams.

Tutored Kevin on some lovely Atomic Absorption Spectroscopy then drove home. My neck still fucking hurts. Not getting drunk for another few weeks legit I feel like death

PUBLIC SPEAKING MAKES ME SHAKE WITH NERVOUSNESS WHAT THE FUCK I DIDN'T SIGN UP FOR THIS SHIT I VOLUNTEERED TO MAN A STALL NOT EMPOWER WOMEN

Dis man is a god. hE'S LITERALLY MOVING 1 FINGER AT A TIME BUT IT SOUNDS SO CLEAN. I'm obsessed with this song.

********************
MOVIE STUFF
********************

PSA: LOVESONG IS ON NETFLIX 



~TRAILERS~

Just movie trailers that have recently come out and I REALLY WANT TO SEE THEM ??

The Glass Castle

Hmm The Glass Castle trailer (Brie Larson, Woody Harrleson, THE SAME DIRECTOR AS SHORT TERM 12!!!) looks really good. Like Captain Fantastic 2.0? Looks v v aesthetic

Okja

When this played for the first time at Cannes the Netflix logo got booed lmao. FILM SNOBS. Looks so cute though. 
I didn't like Snowpiercer but I think I'll like this.

Wonderstruck

Todd Haynes is making a new movie with deaf actors yes say what he's a genius he will save humanity
One of the kid actors at the press conference in Cannes was asked "What was it like working with Todd" and he replied with "I saw Carol and I was like ... wow that's really cool" like aren't u a little young to be watching Carol but k00l I love it anyone who likes Carol is an amazing human bean
unrelated but cannes 2015...what a time to be alive too bad Year 12 me was busy studying for the HSC what a fucking loser HONESTLY get a life SERENA WHAT THE HELL look at them smiling during their 10 MINUTE STANDING OVATION omg I can't its 2:30am and I'm getting the feels 
do y'all think I can go a week without making some sort of reference to Carol cus so far that's not going so well

Semester One 2017


0 comments:

Post a Comment