Wednesday 3 May 2017

im looking through you

Fuck bus going past SGHS and these students were doing basketball training and just had the biggest tbt to when I used to play netball and now I'm sad I want to go back to HS when shit was so fun and uncomplicated and we did the exact same thing everyday.

I'm reading my first few blog posts on this thing and I sound so annoying holy shit I complain so much about school.
I'm the only person still blogging? The fuck send me links if you have blogs. I'm tired of checking my reading list and seeing nothing new. 
Spent the last 3 days doing nothing because I have nothing due for uni.

Had a VSA meeting today then had a chill dinner after with some of them @ sparrows mill. had the cheese snow chicken for the first time?? it was so good. LMAO when they ask about my love life just
wish i had the "there is no news" meme permanently tattooed on my hand so i could just show it every time i'm asked

all VSA talks about is the tunes which is v entertaining to listen to just don't involve me 

********************
MOVIE STUFF
********************
I can imagine them rocking up to Mary Magdalene interviews like this




House of Cards S1

up to house of cards ep 10 i think? ep 1 was meh, I was so into it from 2->7 then i kinda lost interest during 8 and 9. JOKE I LOVE IT I watched 10 and 11 just then FUCK SO GOOD

this show does for politics what greys does for medicine and suits does for law LIKE IM SURE POLITICS IS NOT THIS JUICY IRL HAHAHA

although seeing kate mara and kevin spacey have sex makes me wanna wash my eyes out with 18M sulfuric acid 

Julie and Julia (2009)

Dir. Nora Ephron

wow such uninteresting white people problems ... 
kinda felt like I was losing brain cells. it made me really hungry though. made mi goreng when the credits started rolling. 

lemme guess Meryl was nominated for this?

give me something more "pretentious and depressing"

frances ha up next?

0 comments:

Post a Comment