Saturday 6 May 2017

solo drinking games for when your hotter friend's getting hit on

guys I'm so mad I blogged the longest blog post ever which I had been writing since Thursday and it didnt save..... FUCK  so here we go again with half the enthusiasm I had the first time around.

Thursday

Woke up way too early for my 9 am tute, I complained about it so much to everyone. Got my test back and didn't completely fail but still a little mad because I forgot how to parallel axis theorem...dumb dumb me

Had Ippudo with Feng and Fd. It was really yummy but not that worth because the portion size was so small.
Then chilled at UTS for a bit whilst FD had her tute. Met up with Amy and Stephen as well then Stephen and I left for TAFE. 

Fuck I'm a master filer now like you give me any piece and I can fucking file it into a unicorn for you. I filed so much I'm pretty sure I pulled something in my wrist and I got a blister on my finger. Maybe I should just quit uni and become a metalworker like it seems kinda fun to just make shit all day.
Made my timetable for sem 2!! It ain't that bad I only have to go Tues and Fri
For once I'm kinda glad I live in Australia because ............ 
LION CAME OUT ON BLURAY and only the Australian edition has the extended version (+ 4 HOURS OF SPECIAL FEATURES FUCK)!!!!!!!! I bought it literally the day it came out like feng was telling me no and I was telling me yes so I just followed my heart and guess what my wallet is mad now

It was such a struggle figuring out how to rip the bluray (which is HIGHLY ILLEGAL btw) and they made me feel shitter by putting a PSA at the beginning of the bluray "THANKS FOR SUPPORTING AUSTRALIAN JOBS IN THE FILM INDUSTRY WITH THIS PURCHASE"

3 hours later
blurred to simulate my vision at 3 am when I was making these

.
.
.
 Is this what my life has become. STayig up till the crack of dawn to make mediocre gifsets instead of studying for everything that I'm behind in

Friday

V sleep deprived, went to Hurstville to watch Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 with STephen, Amy and FD. I also had an ultimate box by myself this is the fatshit lifestyle I permanently live now. 

Then we went back to Amy's house to watch Guardians Vol. 1 but I wouldn't really call it watching cus Amy and I were just slaving away in the kitchen cooking some wholesome mac n cheese for FD who is a child and kept declaring that she was hungry and that she needed us to feed her.

Went home and marked till 2:30, gave up, then woke up and marked till 7:45. 

Saturday

Gave my year 9s a test today and they did it a lot quicker than I expected so I had to scramble together some random trig notes so that I had something to teach them lolllll

Came home, drove sis to Merrylands, played a little guitar, then went on my computer and internetted for a solid 5 hours. Spent about 2 of those on tumblr scrolling through whitenoise's feed and also looking up house listings. WHY? I don't know I'm fucking bored.
Je suis shooketh this is the TGWTD limited edition vinyl soundtrack fuck

Guardians of The Galaxy Vol. 2

Dir. James Gunn

Going to do this in dot point form because apparently that's how you get marks in mechanics lab reports.
  • BABY FUCKING GROOT 
  • what were the gold people and why were they in this movie
  • did not like Ego?? there were so many plot holes and if he's this all powerful celestial being how come he has to take a human physical form in order to do damage like the fuck
  • Karen Gillan needs to tone down this angsty teen thing she has going on its too much


  • drax and mantis I ship it 

  • Gamora QUIT PLAYIN we all know you're hot for quill
  • love guardian fight scenes they're so original
  • as much heart as the first one...made me feel the feels at the end
  • drove fd to the edge of her seat
  • go see it ITS SUCH A GOOD TIME

i give up friends i think i wrote and rewrote this for a total of 4 hours no joke

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHAHA it was the best mac n cheese i've had thank you :)

    ReplyDelete