Saturday 27 May 2017

its RAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

FUCK ME FUCKING DEAD HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHHAHAHAH
******* I can't be the only one that's realised my blog posts are becoming more and more incoherent.

Thursday

WOW so I just finished my last lesson at TAFE and everything went wrong

I've vented enough to Amy, FD and Stephen but fuck me I feel so ughhhhhhhhhh because like we've been working on this for so long but one team member just fucked up her valve design and had no idea what she was doing and it was just a motherfucking mess. FUCK

Everything else was pretty bang on perfect why why why why why why

Our pump did not pump a balloon up today... so we're going to lose a lot of marks

I blocked Amy because I was feeling shit and could not deal with her jokingly blaming me about Queensland tickets I ain't mad I just sad

I'm not tearing up its just my epiphora

A lust for life keeps us alive

do re mi fa so fucking done with you

I want to fall asleep to aggressive black music

Friday

when you can't handle the roasts
lmao fd said pedo formed

wish i wasn't soul-less

********************
MOVIE STUFF
********************


another man who happens to be a god (I say a lot of people are gods but legit he is one) I LOVE THIS VIDEO ITS SO WELL MADE. fucking mindblowing visual effects wizard much wow 

RAW (2017)

Dir. Julia Ducournau
"shit's fucked"
So this is about a vegetarian who goes to vet school and starts getting cannibalistic.... urges?
What a weird weird movie. Couple of scenes were hella disturbing but nothing too crazy

uMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM very very intriguing but I legit have nothing else to say besides that it was pretty fucked up. Watch it if you aren't freaked out by weird shit like this. 

Mild spoiler: there's one scene where she eats a finger like a chicken wing....  My sister and I were screaming at the TV and going like 

WONDER

OMG I FUCKING LOVE JACOB TREMBLAY IM CRYING HE'S SO CUTE


FUCK HE'S SO PURE SHIT NEK MINNIT HE GOES THROUGH PUBERTY NO 

0 comments:

Post a Comment