Thursday 19 October 2017

arc delegating my way to a credit wam

UHHHHHHHHHHH a grant that should take me 10 mins has taken me 2 hours because I'm missing so many things (I MADE A FAKE COVER PHOTO). Just came back from cousin Amy's house who was VSA's arc del this year and she gave me a second handover because WIESoc's arc del was super helpful. 
 
Update: got it done on the train this morning yasss
xDDDDD

trying to fix my resume so I can apply for some jobs but i dislike writing things. my core skills are making gifs and oversleeping. one of the perks of this blog is knowing exactly when I got previous jobs.

when I went to Lizzie's house, during breakfast her dad was playing this Coffee + Chill playlist on the speakers and I love it esp this song :(


"Oh, she's the path in which I tread
Oh, she's the shiver up my neck
Oh, she's the blood rush to my head
Oh, for you, I would never sink again
And oh, for you, I would never sink again"

On Tuesday, I was supposed to get to uni at 3pm but I woke up too late and ended up there at 4pm instead ooops. My sleeping patterns are actually so tragic. Had BIOM tute with Jason and Niina and we just delegated tasks for our report due next week. Ate a lot of honey butter popcorn which was fucking delicious, chicken chunks from IGA and cheese naan. IT WAS A FEAST!! Then made lots of little emojis on slack cus productivity
    
Took the bus to central and ran into Lulu and her HOARD of med sci friends including Carrie from Peak who used to ask the dumbest but funniest questions. I never met this other girl (Jenny?) but we pretended to be primary school friends and lulu believed us until she realised that I went to Carramar PS and the other chick went to Berala PS HAHHAA. Had a lonely train trip home then ate and went to bed I think??? The loneliness hit me hard that night for some reason.

Stayed at home on Wednesday!! Tried to do my maths quizzes but they were v hard. Then tutored Lily and went back home, moped more about grants then did more math/mman quizzes.

Today went to uni for fake agm, now not doing anything in the big matsci room with vsa. SHOULD BE STUDYING LATERZ

Moooooood

I have only 3 moods these days and I'm always cycling through them.

1. Akon - Lonely 😞

Causes: long solo train trips listening to "Sad Songs ðŸ˜ž", late nights/early mornings in my bed watching ship videos, 3rd wheeling, talking about other peoples relationship problems
Symptoms: That Empty Feeling

2. JUST DO IT ðŸŽ·

Causes: academic failure, procrastinating, waking up after sleeping 12 hours, realising I have no excuses
Symptoms: unrealistic setting of goals, a strong burst of short-term motivation

3. Fleeting Happiness ðŸ˜Ž

Causes: spending extended periods of time with friendos, a complete day without feeling out of place, getting drunk and not giving a shit
Symptoms: a fulfilled soul

Today it is #3 because I'm sitting with VSA rn studying and didn't have any awkward interactions today and I FINALLY GOT MY FIRST GRANT DONE and its just good!! Plus everything 

0 comments:

Post a Comment