Monday 30 October 2017

finals s(w)ooOOOOoon

Studied at Amy's house for most of yesterday. 
angery >:(

Then her family drove me home because they were going to Cabra for their Grandma's birthday. Accidentally left my phone in their car but I was going  to eat dinner at Cabra anyway so I got my phone back and also ended up at the birthday dinner lmao. Stephen was such a dad and played with Amy's little cousins. There was a wedding between this white dude and an asian lady happening at the same place so we took a photo with the wedding arch!
Had What The Fudgeeeee haha mems the last time I went there was with xin and angle. The fried golden gaytime was still a disappointment. 
For some reason they don't fry it enough at the Cabramatta place and so the inside pastry is still uncooked? test your food before you sell it >:( also the tv was playing the Australian Christian Lobby's Vote NO ad
Slept kinda late yesterday, woke up and have been doing nothing productive the whole day hehe he he ha ha ho ho merry christmas
johnny boy, that's me.
(Slow Dancing in a Burning Room is *still* one of my favourite songs of all time)
I say things FOR ME but then after a point when I get close enough to let them know about my blog I forget what I said about them before and it's just a mess. I'm a piece of shit human being sometimes please forgive me I overthink and judge people but
I AM MORTIFIEDDDDDDDDDDDDD I just searched someone's name on my blog to see if I wrote anything about them but now I am sad because I did and I'm scared they read it because I HAVE CHANGED

delet delet delet DELET

I don't consider myself to be a very funny person but what was I on in Year 12??
"A sound response"
"Because the English flavoured diarrhoea
Will find a way into your ATAR salad,
No matter how much you hold your anal sphincter.
It will stream in. "

I always had something to complain about lol.

UMMM federer just won an 8th Basel title o k d e n

0 comments:

Post a Comment