Friday 6 April 2018

at least I got you in my head?

when your dreams literally reflect your inner feelings so accurately you just laugh at your subconscious for being such a weak bitch
I WENT ON A FUCKING RUN

Tuesday

also we just had a massive chat about what went down at retreat and it made me realise how fucked I was that night. Apparently I kept yelling at Paul about how he was gay but he really isn't and apparently he got lowkey sad about it because everyone keeps asking him if he's gay. Sad drunk Serena is so insensitive sometimes. But I apologised to him and he was like DW I told you I was gay as a joke and I don't even know what to believe cus my memory is blank.

WIESoc dinner was fine that night. I was so ceebs but when Lizzie came we just reminisced about all our drunk shenanigans and l o l when you've gotten tragic so many times they all blend into one night. Had an early night, played with Skwizzy then ended up on Youtube for probably 2 hours fmd. Was supposed to go to uni to study today but my motivation wasn't going so I was ceebs HAHAHHAHA.

UHHHHH i just found out the girl in Hayley Kiyoko's Girls Like Girls music video is the murdered one from Wind River um wtf.

Selina called us cus she was lowkey stressed at UNSW VSA retreat because she was worried people weren't bonding properly but we ended up having a chat about their current problems and then I finally told them about what happened on my birthday night and JO WAS SO SHOOOK HAHAHHAHAHAHAHHA so fkn funny omfg.
@andy please see tumblr for some tea especially because he hasn't CARED for the last 6 months 
...

Wednesday

Went to uni at 9 am to help with a WIESoc event. They were doing an amazing race for the protege program and I just had to help set up, man a stall and then prep barbecue. I pulled all the muscles in my arms from carrying chairs down from arc. I really should've taken some more photos. I fkn love Angela she's so funny. She made the spinner with a bearing from a fidget spinner!! the creativity!!
the vice prez was wondering why we took so long to get the trolley from arc and this was why.
Yiyi helped us wheel the tables and chairs back up to arc after the event was done. She so nice. 

Then we studied in library till 12 am. we were both so tired we started having laughter fits. fun times I caught up with ELEC things and mid sem shouldn't be too bad.

Thursday

Woke up at 6:30 am and I wasn't going to go on the morning run with Niina cus I was scared I was too unfit for her but then I was like fk it why not so we left her house at 7-ish and went on the longest run of my entire life. luckily we stopped for breaks so it was doable. We ran 5.5 km all the way from her house down to Coogee beach then back up and lord jesus christ I have never felt more white in my life. Legit we ran along the coast like THOSE PEOPLE you see when you go to the beach to laze around and make sandcastles. The view was amazing though with the ocean beneath us....sighs people who live near the beach must be so happy.

me after 100 m
My activewear consisted of my stock UNSW 2016 shirt and SGHS PDHPE shorts. Branding on point. After the run I was feeling super good and healthy like wow up so early, just did some exercise and now eating a wholesome breakfast (zooper dooper and bread hehe) and about to fucking walk to uni.

However once I got to the library
Took a fat nap, woke up to get coffee and then finished up on ELEC. Proceeded to then do nothing because I realised I have only one midsem next week and then three the following week so uh we'll worry about those later.
How good is lost in japan by Shawn Mendes though

Got home after like 2.5 hours cus someone died at Burwood then I slept 13 hours?

updated my side tumblr so its more friendly for the masses guess whats its called (also its only my side because if y'alls ever saw my main you would leave me)

0 comments:

Post a Comment