Thursday 12 April 2018

eXhausteD

sorry my life is so boring these days but next week is actually hell week. I have three mid sems and two of them are back to back and worth 30% ... also I have cocktail night the night between them so gg to me. My body and my brain are both exhausted.

also ha ha Oreo's owners want her back

SO WHATS GOOD?!?!

  • coffee is good it makes me happy I got a free one from Jason Phu because he's cool and they gave him coffee instead of the hot chocolate that he ordered. BUT it was delicious.
  • OK that's about it.

Tuesday

Went to uni, studied for my labs for the day, went to ELEC lab and smashed it out despite me doing big boo boo at the beginning, then had PHSL lab which was incredibly long and incredibly boring (we made a frog leg twitch) but whats new there. We had another quiz and managed to guess all the answers correctly ytg

Afterwards, went back to study and lololol a group of people who I had seen around uni came to sit with us. One was Sylvia Lieu's boyfriend, another one was a camp leader from BESS, the other two were in my ANAT lab. One of them was actually in my ANAT group in tute so I said hi to him and lol ended up talking to them about MMAN and fk they all got 4s and 5s out of 12 so I felt so much better. AND I HELPED JUSTIN WITH BLOCK DIAGRAMS!!! I legit felt so smart HAHAHA. also weird that I don't have uni friends that do the exact same thing as me isn't it?!?! life would be so much easier.

They eventually left and I just studied until 8:20 ish when Niina and I got distracted. Then Naomi called at 9 to talk about linkedin and PR stuff which I'm super excited to help out with OMFG im legit part of their team now its so cool

Wednesday

Got to uni early, studied studied studied!!! didn't have to go to anything that day so like spent entire day at library. same shit, breaks to get coffee and unhealthy food. Went to BOXING!! It was not very intense this week. Didn't really feel puffed like last week but it was super fun. I realise I really like punching things. Especially if that thing is Niina.
We have to switch partners and this massive guy was like swinging so hard at me about like 2 cm from actually hitting my face and the instructor was like "go easy on the girls". Sorry I'm just a girl o k I'm a weak lil bitch.
Had a VSA meeting for State Ball whilst I was still at the library so I couldn't really say anything.

Went back to study and decided it would be best for me to just sleepover. Niina's mum is just like so chill and the only thing she says when Niina asks is "ok I'll leave her toothbrush out".

Thursday

Went to uni with Niina, studied for ELEC at whitehouse and had some pancakes then went up to library, didn't wanna study, had ELEC midsem, was kinda ehhhh IDK i'm like kinda not sure about so many things, went back to lib to study for ANAT, had ANAT quiz (3/5 gg da bois), went to ASB to quickly see Selz, went to Matsci with Yiyi to study but ended up doing some VSA and WIESoc tings now I'm on the train.

My back, boobs and ass HURTS SO MUCH from boxing like wtf why maybe also cus I haven't been getting enough sleep and my body just needs a lil break. I'm so bloody tired. Like the only thing I can think about atm is that I'm tired.
this is so funny i can't

0 comments:

Post a Comment