Saturday 7 April 2018

goodbye skwizzy my nizzy

hi the following post is really angsty and ambiguous in some parts so just be prepared. Apologies in advance I'm just in one of those ~moods.

Oreo's name is not actually Oreo (or Skwizgaar) it is actually Snowball and she had owners in Smithfield before she wandered into our townhouse sometime in December. So she's basically been lost for half a year. Now she's at the vet waiting for her old owners to reply and I'm depressed I no longer have a cat.
On the way to the vet she kept meowing like it was actually a meow a second i've never heard her make so much noise EVER but it was so adorable FMD
These are the last photos I took of Skwizzy fml I'm so sad like I go downstairs and I think "wonder where Skwizzy is I wanna cuddle her" and then I remember that she's not there
fml legit so sad TOOK MY CAT FOR GRANTED DON'T DO THAT FOLKS

my biggest regret in life may be that I let my sister take her to the vet. kind of selfish of me but fml it was so so so abrupt like one sec it was just a chill happy day taking Oreo to get spayed (desexed) and then they do a quick check for the microchip and it beeps and my entire world is just like crash boom laters and then 2 minutes later they take Oreo away.

And fucking hell we should've treated her better knowing now that she came from an actual home and wasn't just a stray cus we were always like "oh she's grown up her whole life outdoors and in the wild she'll be fine". she probs was so scared after she got lost

Took another nap today even though I wasn't tired I just can't do work atm

Yesterday (FD's Birth)

I slept 14 hours then didn't do work for ages and when I did I got really tired and took a 2 hour nap what the actual fuck is wrong with me I need hElp. dramatic me KNOWS the reason I'm feeling down but like rational me is like you're a fucking donkey
Went out to city for FD's birthday. We went to Criniti's and it was nice catching up with Jan and Tammy. Amy's now my publicist XD

"how are the boys Serena?"
"Amy do you want to tell her or should I?"

People's reactions are always so funny.

Then we went to Cliff Dive Bar and like we made it for free entry but then happy hour ended and I didn't want to spend $$$ on drinks so I just stayed sober for a bit. Got a bit bored and a bit tired so I went home early. "early" I still got home at like 12. But yeah it was really chill. 
We got FD her LV pouch wowzers she was v happy. HAHAHAH Feng and FD also gave me my birthday present which were these bomb as fuck sunglasses thanks friendos. 
ANYWAY I feel really sad today but I know its just a temporary thing. My life these days is just constant re-evaluation of whether I'm actually happy or not. Sad looking at the new VSA team this year they all so cute. 

feeling like a shell of a human being rn cus I feel like I over-analyse things to a point where idk what humans are anymore. dramatic me be like "I'm lost" XD

^ for all the people I have come out to in cars 
the most accurate thing i have read with mine own two eyes

Also wrote so much in my diary today cus procrastination and gotta let out my angst somewhere

AHHHHHHH JUST GOT PMED BY RIYA DALAL LATERS IM HIBERNATING im fucking hibernating don't want to do WIESoc stuff atm IM IN A FUCKING HOLE LET ME DIE

Listening to Hayley Kiyoko not helping either. If y'alls really want to know the kind of person I am, go listen to Sleepover. goodbye i'll leave before i further embarrass myself

0 comments:

Post a Comment