Saturday 28 April 2018

bruises

I am just overflowing with confusing thoughts and things from last night but I can't tell anyone except for Amy even though I've been kind of shit lately and just aksjdfkaelfknaslkjdfvhlakjwefkljaw

I couldn't get on the train last night after WIESoc bonding because I was so upset and was just tearing up on the platform and I wanted to talk but then when the time came I couldn't speak like the words would not leave my body cus I'm just a weak bitch and it sucks because I 100% KNOW IM BEING STUPID. So ended up watching Carol on the train home (what new) and just lolling at how I got to this point because should've expected it.

so ha ha I'm listenin to my "its hell" playlist on Spotify on the couch legit just wanting someone to kill me

Oreo's foot is so much better now. She keeps finding the cat food and tearing it open at night / when we're not at home so now she's extra fat. Legit a blob.

sdfaskjlakjdsv;lkjae;lrkas;dlkma;slkdvm;asdkg;awkej;asdjf;whyusostupidlsjdf;lakjsdlksd;lkase;lwe;knasv;asdlf;lslakslewjewwjioadvasjklvjlkwefjewwkfankowqjepoepowegwgdaklmxcv,dflbaoekpqowpwejgeakfnalweitpuYETOIUWYRTOASFUJSDJKFLJSJKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKFUCKNVKNDFLKQ3URHWGIECJKNVXMLGIJRHBDJKNXVCLL;SMWQRNJ3iosjfklgmnabwehoufijdjkcmnjvghuowjifeupodkasjkjvn;R'ioqo;eir;sld;askfv;wrjgoiwerajsdkjdfjkvwuqeiropqoweflsknkjhekrjnseerenaisadumbfuckingcuntaksdjfakdjsv;aksjdf;ljasdf;kj;ekfja;wekjf;aljkahsdfihatemyselfsometimesfkajsdflkjasdl;fka;sdlfja;lsdjfa;ekjf;fuckmekadjsflajksdflkjasd;fjal;djfjewjwwef

6:22 pm

ok I'm starting to find the humour in life again XD fuck me ded the cat was actually me this morning HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH just listening to the most depressing songs and sleeping for 4 hours just because I didn't want to be alive. WE ARE THE WASTED YOUTH YOU DUMB CUNTS!!!!!!!

but now even sadder because l o l watching happy people

SHE SAID IM LOOKING LIKE A BAD MAN, SMOOTH CRIMINAL

cracking up and reading my blog with her in anat yesterday fk so funny

0 comments:

Post a Comment