Friday 27 April 2018

halsey

Bitch Did Not Disappoint

We found out today that Halsey is pronounced "Hall-sey" instead of "Howl-sey" and Kehlani is pronounced "Kay-lah-ni" instead of how its spelt... so.... there's that.

WE LOOK SO FRUMPY AHAHAHAHAHHA
COLORS WENT OFF though fuck it was so so so good. everyone was screaming it. Made me actually realise how much better her first album was lol. She's so cute with her bangs. Kehlani was ok but I only knew like 4 of her songs so booo kinda just standing there bopping. 

but my body hurts so much today because I danced so hard. Her live singing is amazing and her stage presence is 10/10 JUST SOOOOOOOO SHOOK. This one part she was stomping in water with her main dancer and just brahh bro borooooroooo
And when she was telling us the story behind 100 letters. and when she said it reminds me of this song I wrote a long time ago and started singing "Is There Somewhere" 
HER SHOW WAS 2 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! FUCKING WORTH OMFG i was so dehydrated by the end of it.

Yesterday

Whitehouse for scrambled eggs and not pancakes for once?!?! Then went to Law to study with like 3 WIESoc people + Lianne. Viv started blasting some music over the speakers and I could tell Niina was so triggered because she was trying to watch a lecture and I was just laughing inside when I said the music wasn't too loud. 

Went to get pandan waffles from VSA and saw Jo who got baited into going MM smh. Andy was trying to get me to go as well being like "I'll buy you an IMP!!" fk me VSA such druggos

Went to ELEC to try to do my assignment but it was such a struggle because none of the computers were turning on but Shinami (from BESS) let me use his. He's actually the nicest guy. ANYWAY lol we went to Penny Lane to get some coffee, I went to my ANAT tute and Niina had her Enactus meeting. Headed to Halsey where we met up with Miriam and her sis. Miriam is the funniest person she's so unapologetic and I found out so much dirt about her HS group??? many of whom I've met because of Niina so basically I went to their HS. Selz and her friend Monica joined us as well but appaz they are old now so they sat, whilst the rest of us went to mosh. and y'alls know the rest of the story.

Today

Woke up too early and went to uni to finish my elec assignment then bit niina's hand!

this is actually me (and 173K other people)

0 comments:

Post a Comment