Thursday 25 August 2016

diarrhoea bath

Alex is so bloody annoying. I forgot the bachelor was on tonight and I turned on the fucking TV to see Alex devouring Richie like literally eating him. no warning i am now traumatised.

Olena is such a beautiful cryer. Plus she is only 23 she needs to like get out and find a real man. Richie is getting on my nerves.
and yup thats basically what happened. the episode was kinda boring.

Went to uni yesterday, was kinda lost for the last q of my MMAN tute. um had calculus test. Idk how I did for one q because the answer is supposed to be a plane but I got a line lmao idek

Bought some curry for lunch at Matthew with Joyce, Lianne and Feng. Then went to study at lib for a bit. Went to biom tute which was the biggest waste of my time. Then took train with Rachel to Hurstville and went to Amy's house to tutor Kevin. Slept till 11 today lol. Lost my pants at her house wtf.

bye its that time of the week. gotta mark hw

Also i have 4 exams next week and a comp assignment due next sunday.

0 comments:

Post a Comment