Monday 22 August 2016

Stranger Things

I finally found the courage to watch Stranger Things. Feng recommended it a while ago and I tried to watch it but the first scene literally has the most tense music ever and I can't deal with jump scares. It's fucking amazing. The only thing that annoys me is how shitty the CGI is like pls fix and then it will actually be the best thing evar. So mysteriousssssssssssss idk what is happening. I'm up to ep 4 now. OMG THAT MAKEOVER SCENE HAHAHAHAHAHA WTF. omg typical american students reading heart of darkness. oh wait we did that too. not going to forget that shitty book anytime soon.

also i love the banter between the boys they are like teenagers but in baby bodies.

Caught up on last Thursday's episode of the Bachelor. It's getting to the pointy end of things now YASSSSSSSS. Next to get out are Kiki and some of the intruders. I hate how the "originals" are so adamant they are more entitled to time with Richie LIKE PLEASE even though you've been there since the beginning he's only talked to you for 5 mins anyway you are irrelevant.

OMG THE BACHELOR UPLOADS OFFICIAL GIFS TO GIPHY HOLY SHIT THIS MAKES MY LIFE SO MUCH EASIER http://giphy.com/thebachelorau

HE REALLY LIKES NIKKI LOL I thought their single date was a bit awkward tho. Apparently she's the only one who has shut down her social media accounts?? so it looks like shes gonna win at this point. ALEX IS SO FUCKING ANNOYING UGHHHHHHH SHE NEEDS TO STOP CRYING. Olena is so pretty but also so guarded. I admire her for not being like OMG I LOVE U RICHIE  YES RICHIE LET ME EAT UR FACE OFF. meanwhile alex dis bitch
she's such an attention whore ew
me everytime alex cries
the day alex gets out

0 comments:

Post a Comment