Monday 15 August 2016

joyce's 19th + weasels

TALK ABOUT ME LIANNE SAYS but no
HAHAHAHA ONE OF MY TUTOR KIDS TOOK A PHOTO OF A PIC ON HER LAPTOP AND ITS LIKE A GLASS SCREEN SO I CAN SEE HER (?TRADIE) FATHER LOOKING OVER HER SHOULDER IN THE BG

So last WEDNESDAY was Joyce's birthday wow shes 19 what a grandma.
To celebrate, we went to eat some dinner at Macchiato which was so yummy. The pizzas were gr8 and the pastas were good but really small portion size :( Our waiter was kool and poured our waters so expertly. Had some light drinks and this lychee one was particularly nice. Mei is so lightweight she started getting really drunk after like one drink.
Had fun with some fucking creepy snapchat filters
Then we went to karaoke and Joyce's sister is so cool she was like why don't I buy some vodka for you all. We had to smuggle it inside the karaoke place and the guards had too much trust in us so they didn't check our bags. Drank some vodka, nothing crazy because I still remember everything that night unfortunately.
Idk what else happened last week. I subbed for two classes for this tutor who is like so experienced and I'm kinda intimidated by. BUT LOOK AT THE PILE OF HWK I HAVE TO MARK THIS WEEK LITERALLY FML (in addition to my year 5 class stuff which is not shown T_T)
Tutoring is getting more bearable. The year 5s are listening to me HAHAHAH its all good I feel a lot less stressed these days its just something I have to do rather than something I dread every week. Its still not enjoyable though.

Went to Amy's house to tutor kevin and O M G her mum made this korean hot pot thing that was so delicious. Tried to be as kawaii as possible whilst playing with Amy's selfie stick help try not to vomit KAWAII desuNE
suits s6 so boring bleurgh. ok i am caught up now.

HAHAHAHA this tragic girl who tinder matched with the olympic swimmer guy who beat phelps then ignored him
http://news.asiaone.com/news/sports/girl-regrets-ignoring-schoolings-tinder-text-april

STARTED WATCHING "MAKING A MURDERER" holy shit I'm so interested in this show its so good I don't think I'm going to sleep tonight because need to finish it. Up to ep 4 and yo highly recommend everyone to watch this shit. police officers are such snakes.

0 comments:

Post a Comment