Monday 29 August 2016

i need sleep

tfw three days in a row of <6 hrs of sleep the weekly grind of fabulous weekend of tutoring

Subbed for the 7A class today o m g I feel like I'm such a depressed teacher like seriously everyone hates me. I have to sub for that class for 4 weeks tho :( I'm so not friendly compared to their normal teacher srs she's so nice.

Then had a 2 hour break where I just prepped for the next class.

Had my 2 year 5 classes. The first one went pretty bad. This kid accused me of always picking on him and I was like yes I am picking on you and I kept pressing him for the answer and he was like there's no point its just going to be wrong??

omg my 5B class was so fun tho they were all so attentive and I had 2 mins leftover so I helped this kid finish his Rubik's cube. This other kid kept bottle flipping tho and I told him to stop during class. At the end he asked me if I could bottle flip and I was like wtf no then he said "that's why you told me to stop. its because you're jealous you can't do it!!" and he was like try it then the whole class crowded around the table and I was like nah theres no way nek minnit I RELEASED THE BOTTLE FROM MY HAND AND IT LANDED PERFECTLY and all the kids were like YEH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! and it was so funny.

now i am depressed because I have so many exams on top of the classes I have to prep for next week such RIP.

HAHAHA JAY CHOU AND DANIEL RADCLIFFE IN THE SAME MOVIE. Yes I just watched Now You See Me 2. It was ok. Idk the ending was quite shit but the rest of it was ok. Not as good as the first one :(

do u ever feel like u r just falling behind everyone else and like they r like bye and you're like but why

Britney Spears sounds so strange

0 comments:

Post a Comment