Tuesday 9 August 2016

dropkick life >:(

2 DAYS OF UNI LIFE LOL JKS I HAVE TO GO THREE THIS WEEK FML
tfw the dreaded weekend of tutoring is over and you can't even celebrate because the thought of doing it again next week is already here

Doing my maple rn :)

lmao helpeleplepelepelepep subbing for two classes for the next two weeks. 

omg i just hung up on a lady calling up for a survey please omg i feel so bad i just like hung up whilst she was speed talking i feel so bad

Woke up at 12 today and skipped monday lectures again because ceebbebebs. literally becoming a dropkick I'm so behind on everything and I'm too lazy to catch up help getting too cocky it will all come crashing down on me soon

watching suits again --> season 5 after the huge cliffhanger. 

ok jst finished season 5 (haven't done anything the whole day help) I FORGOT HOW MUCH I LIKED SUITS LOL. the last ep of season 5 is so unsatisfactory tho. Rachel's acting is pissing me off and Harvey looks so old now compared to season 1. 

on the other hand Donna has not aged a single day 

I made a batman light and a liquid paper person. I will post pics another day. But basically I have been very unproductive. 

finally catching up on my comp lecture which is so annoying because the woman keeps breathing into the mic and it keeps POPPING. only halfway through and its almost 1. I have to wake at 6:45 tmr rip. 

also i need to stop eating im getting so fat

omg ok jsut read the future tutes and labs for comp help me buddha there r presentations and shit and theres a group assignment for BIOM omg i can't deal with this

goodbye old fb bio i can't risk you popping up on my profile. u will be remembered.
Also idk when I started hugging people its weird i still find hugging a bit strange. SOME PEOPLE HUG AS LIKE A GREETING AND GOODBYE EVERYTIME (cough denga) but doing that all the time seems so exhausting like would you not grow tired of bodily contact 

when no one wants to seen your messages

I need to wake up in 4.5 hours let me just let that sink in. lol I'll just take the late train :(

0 comments:

Post a Comment