Monday 1 August 2016

Squadless

I feel like this is actually me at uni (forever squadless)
played tetris with FD and Victor two nights ago (I won)

prepped for tutor work all of that night and most of the morning afterwards as well fml literally lmao

Binge watching Gabriel Conte's facebook videos. Feng told me that Jess Bauer is the oven kid's sister and oven dad's daughter I'm so shocked.

literally nothing to blog about these days.

MAPLE-SU-TORY

sorry. should I do some photoshopping or work on UNI STUFF?? hahaha

found this cruise video i totally forgot that I took. It was after a night of drinking and andrew was vomiting and Stephen was stumbling everywhere and Amy flipped off someone HAHAHAH

Sorry there is nothing to talk about. I've literally just sat here for the whole day on my laptop omg.

mr robot season 2 is so wtf

1 comment: