Thursday 20 October 2016

Heaven

When you play a song for like the 100th time then finally actually listen to the lyrics.

Tuesday

Its that time again. Look at what is hopefully going to be my disgusting 2017 Sem 1 timetable...
Year 8s asked me what my atar was and I was like look outside on the poster and then they get nagging me so I told them and their immediate reaction was "WHY ARE YOU WORKING HERE?!" but its because they thought it was like my full time job. 

I figured out why they don't listen to me its because I make no sense sometimes lol. and I speak in a way thats kinda like you don't need to listen to this.

idk

Did BIOM quiz 2 yesterday and uhhh lets just say the lecturer really did not care what was on our computer screens HAHAHA.

Wednesday

Had MMAN test today. Think I did pretty bad lmao. oh well :/ Its ok I studied it this morning on the train fml

then went to math tute and did nothing.

Went to GYG and bought some nachos then took the 891 to upper campus to eat with Lianus, Joyce and Looloo. The bus trip cost me fucking $1.05 fml. These arabic (?) people were sitting next to us during lunch and I was describing my arabic driving instructor and I think they got offended and they started bitching about us and eventually moved to another table lol. 

aM going to get crucified if I say I think Phynia is a really easy person to get along with but probs because I don't know her well enough.
RAN INTO BENNETTE AND NIINA WHEN I WAS WITH PHYNIA HAHAAHA awkies awkies I said hi to Bennette I'm pretty sure we both remember each other from Oktoberfest. Also jing is from my mman tute I think thats why he looked kinda familiar cus I may have sat next to him once.

Went to BIOM tute to get name marked off then just left hehe.

Mayday need to start COMP assignment fml.

Went to eat sushi with Lulu and Lianne at Market City. We ran into Sophia on the bus and did not say hi then walked behind her to Chinatown and did not say hi THEN when we fucking decide to eat at the sushi place we walk in and her and her gf are sitting right there HAHAHA so we had to say hi. Highly recommend the chicken and cream cheese yassssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssss

0 comments:

Post a Comment