Tuesday 4 October 2016

How did I get here?

Lol who am I

Cons

  • have to find something to wear (in addition to my mman assignment and comp exam on Fri)
  • have to get ready ew and will probs look like shit anyways
  • gonna weigh down Gessika
  • have to wake up early for tutoring back in Cabra the next day
  • kinda ceebs

Pros

  • MAYBE might be able have fun (but this depends on who I hang out with on the night)
  • will probs regret if I don't try to be social
So many cons but only 1 person has told me not to go

Ok you know what fucking want to die I will just do my mman tutorial while I cry. If I change my mind I might be able to buy a ticket off someone? idk. 

When you are trying to look for depressing songs to put in your blog but basically every song is uplifting as fuck.

I just went away for an hour and watched heaps of Chuck videos I feel better now. Here is some 
classic Chuck humour. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment