Monday 10 October 2016

life's for the living

Um wtf did I just watch.

The Shallows

Overall 6/10 movie. It was well made just pretty boring lol. It only got exciting towards the end. The shark was quite terrifying. Didn't like the character development of the main girl it was so forced and cliche bleurgh.

Legend of Tarzan

6.5/10 didn't like Alexander SkarsgĂ„rd he's not rugged enough to play Tarzan. CGI gorillas were off-putting at times. Plot was very convoluted. Its funny because when people make remakes and its too similar to the original, people will complain but if its too diff people will also complain. 

On a side note why are they making a live-action remake of Mulan?

**************************

Starting the year 8A class tomorrow HAHAHAHAAAAA. I need to mentally prepare myself for this.

Basically I had a huge miscommunication with the prev teacher who I'm taking over from...I thought she wasn't going to give me any help with preparation and stuff like bcus on the fb chat she seemed so laid back.

Since the class was tomorrow I was like full panicking and I drove to the centre to get resources. I looked through the resource room, Jimmys folders etc and I couldn't find the year 8 textbook so I was flustered af like wtf am I meant to teach them AND ITS TOMORROW

nek minnit she texts me and shes like I'm coming to the centre rn and then she arrives and she has all this stuff and she says she didn't realise it was tomorrow.

so now i am saved.

She gave me photocopy of the textbook notes since "the year 8 textbook went missing" HAHAHAHA. So I still need to prep work from the textbook notes but better than nothing.

She also told me they need to be scared once in a while O_O

I saw one of my year 9 students when I went there today and I was like what are you doing here today and she was like "we have tutoring with Jimmy today" and I laughed like

I havent been tutoring in almost 3 weeks (besides 4u) seriously rip me idk if i can deal with children for much longer

I feel like I'm doing the HSC all over again. Like everytime my 4u kids ask me a question about a past HSC question I look up the solns and I'm like how the fuck does anyone come up with this but then I have to try and explain it like I know what I'm talking about. ESPECIALLY WHEN YOU GET TO Q15 AND Q16 LMAO

0 comments:

Post a Comment