Sunday 30 October 2016

RIP only asian

I just realised my blog is so incoherent omfg. There is literally nothing happening in my life right now.

Kylie has a new blog go check it out http://kylieisfly.blogspot.com.au/

Fucking hell. I was on the train listening to One Direction - I Would on my laptop and I forgot that when you unplug earphones from a laptop it doesn't stop the music so fucking hell unplug the earphones and 1D STARTS BLASTING IN THE TRAIN CARRIAGE AND IT TAKES ME 2 SECONDS TO REALISE WHATS HAPPENING AND ANOTHER 2 SECONDS TO TURN THE MUSIC OFF.

almost died from embarrassment

This final week of uni has been disastrous.

Got 21/30 for my MMAN test rip me still don't know what I did wrong.

Did MMAN lab report last minute and it was just really fucking bad.

Didn't study for comp test and it was miracle I still ended up getting like 2/3 of the questions correct. For the last q we had to write a function with input of two strings and had to return a new string that was the union of the two original strings.

I FUCKING GOT IT BUT AN EXTRA ARROW KEPT BEING PRINTED AT THE BEGINNING I WANTED TO KILL SOMEONE and I had no idea why it was wrong UHGHGUHGUGHGUHGUHGUGHGUHGUHGU

watched 7 episodes of walking dead today oops.

how fitting the zombie walk was yesterday

Walking Dead Spoilers Ahead YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

up to the episode where someone gets shot in the eye fuck i remember watching the scene on youtube it was so dramatic

omfg done with Walking Dead Michonne and Rick really??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????/
no OMG ew what am i watching fucking stop this horror before my eyes please

Anyway I quite like teaching my Year 8s they are all so intelligent

ok it has been 3 days and I am now up to date still so sad after the latest episode rest in peace Glenn you gave us so much happiness for 6 seasons :(
hit me right in the feels

1 comment:

  1. HAHAHA OMG THAT HAPPENED TO ME IN FIONA'S MED LECTURE LAST TIME
    IT WAS TERRIBLE.

    ReplyDelete