Monday 10 October 2016

my HSC experience

LMFAOOOOOOO got this email from P&C inviting me back to share my experience of HSC with current parents. I can't even go because I have tutoring (new 8B class let me die), so I thought I would send them some answers to the questions anyway. Also how did they get my thesereninator email? I don't remember giving it to them.


HSC Preparation and Coaching / tutoring the way to go / is it healthy?

  • Went to tutoring for every subject except English and Engineering
  • Highly recommend Peak and Jimmy (Cabramatta/Canley) but there is high risk of getting shivved by gangs around the area. look at this bunch of white people marvelling at the amount of asians in one area. 
    • on a side note they got rid of the red wooden benches in cabra and replaced them with weird stone looking things?? 
  • Is tutoring the way to go? FUCK YES half the teachers at SGHS haven no clue what they're doing. Won't name names but damn that bra-less teacher that used tea tree oil for mosquito repellent really should not have been teaching physics.
  • Is tutoring healthy? Probably not. But yo if you don't want your daughter to fail the HSC, not get into uni, not get married, not get a job, not buy a house for you, become a hobo, be laughed at by all your relatives then sure let them do whatever they want
  • legit tho thats what the boss at Peak always lectured us about like "if you fail HSC, you fail life" which is kind of bullshit.
  • Real talk: if I didn't go tutoring I would have fo sure failed the HSC but its diff for everyone

Lots to do in little time

  • How did I deal with this? Um mostly pretend that exams were in ages when they actually weren't. 
  • Watched lots of TV shows...
  • Cram before exams --> thought I was going to do shit --> got results --> did well

Dealing with failure

  • Everytime I came third after Maggie and Edda:

Stage 1:

Stage 2:

"I'M A FUCKING INVESTMENT. My parents raised me just so they could get a return. WELL GUESS WHAT YOU DIDN'T CARE ENOUGH ABOUT YOUR INVESTMENT TO BREASTFEED IT DID YOU" 
"Some people are just born smarter than others and no matter how hard you work you just can't beat them."
"Why do I live in Carramar I lose an hour of sleep compared to everyone else"

Stage 3:



...Fuck it

Lastly, how to achieve high:

  • don't try too hard
  • live a little

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting this blog, I am very impressed with your blog and it is very useful for me and other. Please visit at HSC tutoring Parramatta If you are looking for quality HSC Maths tutoring in Parramatta, look no further as Ace Tutorials brings you the best Maths, Physics, and Chemistry Tutors in the region. Learn the top tricks and strategies to boost your ATAR and place yourself No.1 in your class. Click here - https://www.acetutorials.com.au/

    ReplyDelete