Monday 17 October 2016

Week 1 Term 4 back at it

ugh back to normal tutoring AFTER 3 WEEKS OFF hate my life little kids are shits. I think I've been forever scarred by my Year 5s and am generally a more grumpy person in my everyday life.
thx memecenter.com

One of the really nice tutors came up to me and was like "do you like it here" and then we started gossiping about pay and how much effort we have to put just for 1 lesson and I was so surprised cus she always seemed like one of those tutors that looked like she was totally handling the workload.
Also on Sunday I saw sooooooooooo many of the Year 9s going into their first class with Jimmy and I was internally laughing cus so many of them were late and to get into Jimmy's classroom you have to like push open this sliding door and battle through these blinds and it's basically a huge mess so NEVER go late to Jimmys or suffer major embarrassment.

yay can watch SNL youtube vids with VPN :) ok this is bad I'm on a streak again fml

finished BIOM group project its so fucking cringey I cannot.

What am I motherfucking doing I have too much work to do what the actual
this is worse than mid sems no joke goodbye I slept at 5am (THE SUN WAS COMING OUT) last night guess its going to happen again. Also played DBD last night again and it was so stupid Andrew and I had a stalemate and I thought he was looking for the trapdoor but I already found it but he thought I was looking for him so he was just crawling around not doing anything and yah just everything was a fail.

Ok mother got home she is telling me off about everything can she please stop shes like WHY ARE ALL THE LIGHTS ON and I'm like cus its dark...?

I'm totally fucked for the quiz tomorrow.

Uhhh also went to El Jannah's with cousins on Saturday!! So yummy if you put the chicken in the wrap with garlic sauce, tabouleh and KFC popcorn chicken yaaaaaaaaaassssssssssss. I saw my MMAN tutor leaving with like 2 boxes of chicken lels.

THIS IS SO CUTE.
How did I get here
ALSO HAHAHAHAHA 
GO LEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

0 comments:

Post a Comment