Sunday 9 October 2016

no love, no glory

tbt

Thursday night - stayed up till 4 trying to finish my MMAN lab report (which I'm going to fail anyway) then woke up at 9 to get to uni.
Quickly finished MMAN report on the train, submitted it then started "studying" for comp. I looked over revision labs and stuff but didn't really put 100% effort into it. Then Phuc arrived and after that I just stopped studying completely.

Comp1917 Exam 2
I dunno I did 2/3 questions...The first one was easy as shit it was literally print a rectangle made of * given certain dimensions. The second one was a little harder but we had a very similar question it in our lab. You were given a string and an index and you had to rearrange the string according to that index. So 'Serena is a poop', index = 2, it would have to be "rena is a poopSe".  I'm a little annoyed because the third one wasn't that hard I just couldn't figure out what was wrong with my code and I ran out of time. The question was find the shortest word in the string and it wasn't in any of our labs or revision exercises so at least its not because I didn't study. Still sad tho :( I googled how to do it online and I literally did the same thing?!?! just many many bugs probs. Side note I didn't pee before the exam and I was busting throughout first and second qs but then adrenaline kicked in during the third question bcus I was panicking and coding like a madwoman and I forgot about the piss.

*****************

Gessika
Was sad-ish after my exam so I was trying to find people to hang out with and so went to CAMPSIE to eat with Feng. I had pork ramen and feng had some karaage(?) don. We also ordered this rip off plum soju that only had 6% but tasted like 20. 
We went back to her house and stayed for a bit. Then I wanted to go home and play DBD so we took a train back to Carramar at like 11:30 LOL.
Played DBD with Amy, Stephen, Andrew :))))))))))))))) and Jason until 1. It was so fun omg Feng started screaming when she was being killed by the killer. Also I was such a shit killer :( I HOOKED NO ONE DURING MY ROUND OMG

*****************

Feng and her weird af body clock woke up at 9 ish?!?! We went to Cabra for some yum cha brunch. Took me 5eva to find parking. I was planning on taking Feng to Vinh Phat but yenno we saw the Saturday morning line like nahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh. Decided to go to a more low key one nearby. 

Then bought some sugar cane juice and a shake. Feng went home then I started to prep for 4u tutoring. My 4u kids want to tutor up until the day OF their 4u exam HAHAHAHA. Anyway, went tutoring 3-5 and yah 4u tutoring is always so chill and it's probs my fav. 

Then went to dinner @Shikumen (Auntie's shout). 
FUCKING SAM omg
ALSO I CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW TO EMBED THE SONG FOR GEORGIA VIDEO SO JUST GOING TO LINK IT http://tenplay.com.au/channel-ten/the-bachelorette/extra/season-2/a-song-for-georgia THIS ONE HAS EXTRAS LIKE ALL THEIR VERSES AND FUCKING LEE CAN'T SING I THINK THATS HIS ONLY DOWNFALL FML. It was sooooooooooooooo cute tho. 

*****************

I have been watching so many The Voice and random singing videos lately.

My absolute favourite:

I know what you're thinking. Has Serina suddenly caught yellow fever after her short visit to the motherland? wtf no. His voice is actually just amazing and I love how he performs (srs those hand actions tho).  In the video he's performing on this TV show called Sing! but he's not actually a contestant. I think he's famous in China?! I have no clue what he's singing about but its beautiful.

MY SECOND FAV:

This is mindblowing. I've watched it at least 4 times.

some random ones

Amy showed me this after I dissed Demi Lovato's singing capabilities (bcus seriously does anyone else remember that really weird Voice Aus performance). 
Nicole Scherzinger is a powerhouseeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Idk there are just so many more but y'all probably seen them already.

0 comments:

Post a Comment