Thursday 27 October 2016

Last Week of Sem 2

Yesterday

So idk if I talked about this but basically when I took the 8A class the receptionist told me it was only going to be for a term because Jimmy was taking them at the beginning of next year but lol apparently not so I may have to keep taking them through next year??? 
Yesterday missed my MMAN tute because could not be bothered to get up sorry. Emailed my tutor and he told me I got 21/30 for my test lol still interested in what I got wrong lol so I might collect it tomorrow.

Ran into a certain someone at central whom I had not talked to in so long. She’s so so so so easy to talk to but for some reason she thinks she has social anxiety and I’m like I CALL BULLSHIT but she says she does so maybe I just have to take her word for it. Such a kind person J Feng be like nah she’s dodgy.

After that, I went to uni just to mark my name off for BIOM tute and then went to Amy’s house to tutor Kevin! Took the train with Joyce and she accompanied me to buy mi fav roasted milk tea with herbal jelly from Chatime. Taught Kevin for so long because I feel like we are falling behind on the syllabus.

Amy’s mum made Pad See Ew for dinner which was miam miam and then we had nothing to do so Amy decided to try some Halloween makeup. She made me into a bejazzled mermaid and I transformed her into a cute little wolf. I’m sorry if you saw my snap story last night I did not know she posted that first one until hours later. I wanted to die.

Then we watched It’s a Girl Boy Thing??? So cringey omfg but kinda fun to laugh at how bad it is. 

~Bachelor Predictions~

I kinda want Matty to win I feel like Lee doesn’t even like her…I used to hate Matty so much and I saw nothing between him and Georgia but now they seem so in love so idk. I’m pretty shit at predicting this stuff tho. I only predicted Blake’s season and Sam Frost’s season but I was so unsure for male Sam and Richie’s seasons.

Calling it now: It’s going to be Matty!!!!!

I don’t really want Lee to be next Bachelor either he seems pretty boring and blinks too much. I WANT TO MEET SOMEONE NEW.

Life is so platonic right now nothing to look forward to but nothing to dread. I have MMAN lab due tomorrow which I haven’t started and also my final COMP prac test. HAHAHA I’m so fucked for both.

Today

Went to uni with Amy pretty late lol. She went to her tute and I just sat at Hilmer building. Just as I’m starting to study, Jan and Jusmin walk in. Then we started playing TetrisFriends. Jan and I were pretty even but Jusmin was always last having sent like 2 lines each game.

Then they left, but Amy and Stephen came so we went to Mamak to eat. We tried this new dish that Stephen always gets and it was so yummy. It’s fried rice with fried chicken and egg yassssssssssssss HIGHLY RECOMMEND…once I figure out what its called.

HAHAHAHAH Stephen said he saw Tina and gave her a weird half smile??

Then we basically went home straight after. I finished my MMAN quiz and maple tute at least :/

Very far from HD in all subjects except for maths omfg. Distinction for MMAN maybs, distinction for COMP I think then fucking maybe a pass in BIOM HAHAHA FUCK
TAKE ME BACK TO THE SWEET TIMES


Why can’t we all be animals. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment