Monday 12 February 2018

creeping

This is my 3rd day in a row being a potato. I love being at home but also I get kinda bored and lonely in the nighttimes. Woke up at 2 pm today in a daze.

Had CNY dinner last night with my mum's side of the family and Cynthia introduced Angus to everyone. It was quite fine. Talking to my cousins on my mum's side is so weird because we used to just ignore one another when we were younger.

I love ice skating videos. (THE RUSSIAN CHICK EVGENIA MEDVEDEVA JUST BEAT HER OWN SHORT PROGRAM WORLD RECORD AGAIN WOW dis bitch looks like Rachel Weisz but reminds me of Anastasia the lost Russian princess but probs only because she is Russian).

fk just did some research in the youtube comments and apparently her jumps are "dirty" and the judging standards have plummeted which is why her scores are always so high. Damn I'm angry now. fuck that kim yuna deserved better
^ song is a banger
Anyone who loves The Greatest Showman please please pleaseeeeeeeeeeee watch this!! Fuck this girl has sooooo many good points that I didn't even notice. IM DEAD ITS SO FUNNY.
"just stay home and feed the cat"

Me saying I'll do something before the deadline:

~movie stuffs~

Three Billboards Outside Your Mum's House

Dir. Martin McDonagh
Ugh this was so mediocre to me. Like it was aight. I really really loved it at the beginning and the introduction of her character had me so hooked but then it got really melodramatic and I stopped feeling it.

SHIT WAS SO ABSURD

The Shape of Water (2017)

Dir. Guillermo Del Toro
YES THE BIGGITY DIGGITY BOYSSSSSS

romance movie with aesthetic cinematography? IM SOLD.

Loved this sooo much but I need to rewatch it asap. Would take parents to watch it but fuck there are a coupla weird scenes in this XD

Visually S T U N N I N G. There are so many crane shots in this movie but every single one was like OOMPH YASSSS SLOWLY REVEAL PIECES OF INFORMATION SO I'M KEPT IN SUSPENSE DO ITTTTTTT

so so so entertaining. I was grinning like an idiot after it finished but then turned to Fd and Feng and they were like uhh "didn't really like it it was a bit weird" and then I was like not happy anymore >:(

Good Time (2017)

Dir. Safdie Brothers
Good movie cool 10/10 acting by Robert Pattinson fuck I forgot who he was. 

Paterson (2016)

Dir. Jim Jarmusch
This is about this dude named Paterson who drives a bus in his hometown also called Paterson. He happens to be a poet and writes about his girlfriend, his house and random things that he notices. Thats literally 3/4 of the movie.

Definitely not a "better time when you're drunk" otherwise you'd just fall asleep.

JOKES its not on Columbus' level of slow but it takes about 20 minutes for you to get invested. It's the kind of movie that leaves you in a daze because you've spent so long with this one character seeing the world through his eyes and just u g h.

Adam driver is my David Attenborough. His voice is so deep and relaxing but also powerful.

I liked it. It was very very "profound" but not in a condescending way.

Twinsters (2015)

Dir. Samantha Futerman & Ryan Miyamato 
LONG LOST TWINS FIND EACH OTHER BECAUSE ONE OF THEM WATCHES A KEVJUMBA VID THAT THE OTHER ONE WAS IT?!?!??! IM SO SHOOKETH. THIS IS AN AMAZING TRUE STORYYYYYY

0 comments:

Post a Comment