Sunday 25 February 2018

third year new me

When you don't wanna be that person that posts up their wishlist but also really want things that I wouldn't normally buy for myself?!??! WHAT DO I DO

I got my redbubble stickers in the mail!!! ahhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!! so excited to stick them everywhere. My favourite one is the Chuck one. ITS SO ROUND N SHINY YESSSS. some of them are so fucking large though. Idk how they're all going to fit on my laptop but we'll make it work. jokes I actually didn't have enough to fill my laptop theres just a weird fkn gap now. I'm trying really hard to be edgy if you can't tell.


a collection of things I really like / have really liked in the past.
Amy and Stephen are coming with me to watch Mary Magdalene I'm living I'M LIVINGGGGG HEHEHEHEEEEEE YAY!!! With a Q&A from Garth Davis again y t b. We're going to be the only young people in a cinema full of indie loving pensioners.

I have never laughed so hard at a tweet in my life. I started crying.

Anyway, here's Oreo just chilling. 
 
this song makes me dance

Yesterday

Woke up just before 10 yesterday, had breakfast with the family and then lazed around for a bit. My grandma's thing got cancelled so I was bored. Went to Project for a meeting. Trackwork between City and Chatswood meant Amy and I had to catch a bus ew. We rocked up expecting to get roasted for not doing enough work but they were chill and telling us about the new game plan etc. Talked to Eddy a little more and he is so nice o_o 

Went home, ate some of my sister's dinner whilst watching End of The F***ing World. Such a good show. My sister and I experienced such intense boredom. We went outside to play with cat, inside to do some exercise, outside to visit cousin who was just watching tv, went back to our house to dance to Halsey and Tove Lo then back outside to play with cat. Eventually, Yuan came back home from the gym and Tian came over so we watched Our Lips Are Sealed, the shitty Mary-Kate and Ashley movie from my childhood. IT WAS SO BAD so we drank everytime there was a bad joke or Australian stereotype. Ended up getting like 2/10 tipsy but it was a fun time.

Anyway, I'm so so chill atm. 

Today

WOKE UP so late today noooooo reverting back to my old ways right before uni starts. I did nothing overly productive. Finished End of the F***ing World,  finished online executive training for WIE, tried to make a cover photo for VSA before giving up cus it was too ugly then helped my sister make dinner which was korean hot pot. I wish to profess my undying love for spam.
fk my heartrate went up so high just then because I opened my email and saw "FREE TICKETS TO LOVE, SIMON" and like I started yelling and telling people before I realised that you could only book tickets if you were on their mailing list beforehand?!?! so I can only get 2 tickets WHICH FKKING SUCKS cus I wanted to watch it with my family on March 4th which is when we're going out to da city !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! BUT NO CAN DO ANYMORE unless there isn't enough demand and they release the tickets to the general public later. CROSSING MY FINGERS. UGHGHGHGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH death

yeeet what a nightmare trying to figure out a time for Ohana to meet up. we tentatively finalised a date and it took us 1 hr and 15 minutes. IM DONE.  

********************
MOVIE STUFF
********************

Annihilation gets bought... by Netflix

um wtf... I saw heaps of people on Twitter being like its a shame no one's actually going to get to see Annihilation the way it's supposed to be seen and I didn't know what they were talking about... until I see this poster on Tumblr with the Netflix logo.
Basically its being released in cinemas in the US and China. The rest of the world is getting it on Netflix on 12th March which is the biggest wtf cus its such a visual film judging from the trailer. tbh I don't really care that much because I'll save money (and I'm not that hyped for it) but feels bad for the people who actually wanted the "cinema" experience...

End of the F***ing World (2017)

I LOVED THIS SO MUCHHHH. I found this so much funnier than the straight comedy shows I try to watch cus its hella dark. Very interestingly shot as well. REFRESHING. The ending is pretty shit though...so would not recommend if you don't like that.

I just love their relationship and how they both change each other for the better. They are both so fucked up and unique but they happen to find each other.... IDK I JUST SWOOOON until the ending. 

0 comments:

Post a Comment